Veteran comedy writer-producers Sivert Glarum and Michael Jamin have been tapped as executive producers/showrunners of IFC’s upcoming Marc Maron show. Tentatively titled Maron, the series, from Fox Television Studios and Apostle, explores a fictionalized version of Marc’s life, his relationships, and his career, including his popular WTF podcast, which features conversations Marc conducts with celebrities and fellow comedians. Maron is directed by Luke Matheny and executive produced by Maron, Denis Leary, Jim Serpico, Olivia Wingate, and Duncan Birmingham. UTA-repped Glarum and Jamin’s credits include Just Shoot Me, King Of The Hill, Wilfred and the upcoming Comedy Central animated series Brickleberry. This marks FtvS’ first comedy series since the 2000 Son Of the Beach.
IFC's Marc Maron Show Taps Showrunners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…