Veteran comedy writer-producers Sivert Glarum and Michael Jamin have been tapped as executive producers/showrunners of IFC’s upcoming Marc Maron show. Tentatively titled Maron, the series, from Fox Television Studios and Apostle, explores a fictionalized version of Marc’s life, his relationships, and his career, including his popular WTF podcast, which features conversations Marc conducts with celebrities and fellow comedians. Maron is directed by Luke Matheny and executive produced by Maron, Denis Leary, Jim Serpico, Olivia Wingate, and Duncan Birmingham. UTA-repped Glarum and Jamin’s credits include Just Shoot Me, King Of The Hill, Wilfred and the upcoming Comedy Central animated series Brickleberry. This marks FtvS’ first comedy series since the 2000 Son Of the Beach.
IFC's Marc Maron Show Taps Showrunners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO