Veteran comedy writer-producers Sivert Glarum and Michael Jamin have been tapped as executive producers/showrunners of IFC’s upcoming Marc Maron show. Tentatively titled Maron, the series, from Fox Television Studios and Apostle, explores a fictionalized version of Marc’s life, his relationships, and his career, including his popular WTF podcast, which features conversations Marc conducts with celebrities and fellow comedians. Maron is directed by Luke Matheny and executive produced by Maron, Denis Leary, Jim Serpico, Olivia Wingate, and Duncan Birmingham. UTA-repped Glarum and Jamin’s credits include Just Shoot Me, King Of The Hill, Wilfred and the upcoming Comedy Central animated series Brickleberry. This marks FtvS’ first comedy series since the 2000 Son Of the Beach.
IFC's Marc Maron Show Taps Showrunners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Debuts Remake At Wondercon With Leading Women And Intergalactic Family Dysfunction
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Trust’ Review: FX’s Jaded Getty Kidnapping Drama Is Criminally Stylish
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Unites Students And Celebrities For Day Of Protest – Highlights
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date