Veteran comedy writer-producers Sivert Glarum and Michael Jamin have been tapped as executive producers/showrunners of IFC’s upcoming Marc Maron show. Tentatively titled Maron, the series, from Fox Television Studios and Apostle, explores a fictionalized version of Marc’s life, his relationships, and his career, including his popular WTF podcast, which features conversations Marc conducts with celebrities and fellow comedians. Maron is directed by Luke Matheny and executive produced by Maron, Denis Leary, Jim Serpico, Olivia Wingate, and Duncan Birmingham. UTA-repped Glarum and Jamin’s credits include Just Shoot Me, King Of The Hill, Wilfred and the upcoming Comedy Central animated series Brickleberry. This marks FtvS’ first comedy series since the 2000 Son Of the Beach.
IFC's Marc Maron Show Taps Showrunners
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- “Hello, Clarice” – Jodie Foster Visits Stephen Colbert For Special Probe Into Lecter Ties To Trump
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix