IFC Midnight has picked up domestic rights to Replicas. The home invasion thriller from director Jeremy Power Regimbal premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. Celluloid Nightmare has foreign rights. Replicas stars Selma Blair, James D’Arcy, Joshua Close and Rachel Miner. The script, co-written by Close, is based on a story from Regimbal and producer Justin Tyler Close, creators of The Lab Magazine. The movie was produced by Regimbal and Justin Tyler Close. Tina Pehme, Kim C. Roberts and Susan Jackson executive produced. Jeff Deutchman, director, Acquisitions & Productions at Sundance Selects/IFC Films, negotiated the deal with North American sales agent Turtles Crossing, founded by Susan Jackson.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Replicas' Rights
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company