IFC Midnight has picked up domestic rights to Replicas. The home invasion thriller from director Jeremy Power Regimbal premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. Celluloid Nightmare has foreign rights. Replicas stars Selma Blair, James D’Arcy, Joshua Close and Rachel Miner. The script, co-written by Close, is based on a story from Regimbal and producer Justin Tyler Close, creators of The Lab Magazine. The movie was produced by Regimbal and Justin Tyler Close. Tina Pehme, Kim C. Roberts and Susan Jackson executive produced. Jeff Deutchman, director, Acquisitions & Productions at Sundance Selects/IFC Films, negotiated the deal with North American sales agent Turtles Crossing, founded by Susan Jackson.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Replicas' Rights
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Team
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)
- 'Angry Birds' Movie: Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Josh Gad & More Flock To Voice Cast
- GLAAD TV Report: ABC Family, HBO, MTV “Excellent”; A&E, History, TNT Fail
- PBS And CBS Dominate News & Documentary Emmys