IFC Midnight has picked up domestic rights to Replicas. The home invasion thriller from director Jeremy Power Regimbal premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. Celluloid Nightmare has foreign rights. Replicas stars Selma Blair, James D’Arcy, Joshua Close and Rachel Miner. The script, co-written by Close, is based on a story from Regimbal and producer Justin Tyler Close, creators of The Lab Magazine. The movie was produced by Regimbal and Justin Tyler Close. Tina Pehme, Kim C. Roberts and Susan Jackson executive produced. Jeff Deutchman, director, Acquisitions & Productions at Sundance Selects/IFC Films, negotiated the deal with North American sales agent Turtles Crossing, founded by Susan Jackson.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Replicas' Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’