IFC Midnight has picked up domestic rights to Replicas. The home invasion thriller from director Jeremy Power Regimbal premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. Celluloid Nightmare has foreign rights. Replicas stars Selma Blair, James D’Arcy, Joshua Close and Rachel Miner. The script, co-written by Close, is based on a story from Regimbal and producer Justin Tyler Close, creators of The Lab Magazine. The movie was produced by Regimbal and Justin Tyler Close. Tina Pehme, Kim C. Roberts and Susan Jackson executive produced. Jeff Deutchman, director, Acquisitions & Productions at Sundance Selects/IFC Films, negotiated the deal with North American sales agent Turtles Crossing, founded by Susan Jackson.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Replicas' Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest Film News
- ‘Old Boys’ Trailer: First Look At Edinburgh-Bound Brit Comedy Starring Alex Lawther
- ‘Vera’s On The Case For Season 9; Fox Norway’s Dreyer Adds Sweden Remit – Global Briefs
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- Liam Neeson Suits Up For ‘Men In Black’ Spinoff
- Cohen Media Group Sets ‘Palmer’ Scribe Cheryl Guerriero To Adapt ‘Maiden Voyage’
- Chad Stahelski Set To Direct ‘Analog’ For Lionsgate