IFC Midnight has picked up domestic rights to Replicas. The home invasion thriller from director Jeremy Power Regimbal premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. Celluloid Nightmare has foreign rights. Replicas stars Selma Blair, James D’Arcy, Joshua Close and Rachel Miner. The script, co-written by Close, is based on a story from Regimbal and producer Justin Tyler Close, creators of The Lab Magazine. The movie was produced by Regimbal and Justin Tyler Close. Tina Pehme, Kim C. Roberts and Susan Jackson executive produced. Jeff Deutchman, director, Acquisitions & Productions at Sundance Selects/IFC Films, negotiated the deal with North American sales agent Turtles Crossing, founded by Susan Jackson.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Replicas' Rights
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'