IFC Midnight has picked up domestic rights to Replicas. The home invasion thriller from director Jeremy Power Regimbal premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. Celluloid Nightmare has foreign rights. Replicas stars Selma Blair, James D’Arcy, Joshua Close and Rachel Miner. The script, co-written by Close, is based on a story from Regimbal and producer Justin Tyler Close, creators of The Lab Magazine. The movie was produced by Regimbal and Justin Tyler Close. Tina Pehme, Kim C. Roberts and Susan Jackson executive produced. Jeff Deutchman, director, Acquisitions & Productions at Sundance Selects/IFC Films, negotiated the deal with North American sales agent Turtles Crossing, founded by Susan Jackson.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Replicas' Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- National CineMedia Launches Augmented Reality Gaming In Movie Theaters
- Stuntwoman’s Federal Push To End “Wigging” Shakes Up Male-Dominated Industry; SAG-AFTRA “Adamantly Opposes The Practice”…
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi…
- Reliance Industries Takes Stake In Eros International, Teams On $150M Fund
- George & Amal Clooney Donate $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?
- Vivendi Restructure Brings Together Film & TV Divisions Studiocanal & Canal Plus