The Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama stars Richard Gere as a hedge-fund magnate who is in over his head, desperately trying to complete the sale of his trading empire before the depths of his fraud are revealed. Also starring are Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth, Brit Marling and Nate Parker. Arbitrage is being distributed by Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions and is set for a September 14 release in theaters and on VOD. Here’s the clip:
Hot Trailer: 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- National CineMedia Launches Augmented Reality Gaming In Movie Theaters
- Stuntwoman’s Federal Push To End “Wigging” Shakes Up Male-Dominated Industry; SAG-AFTRA “Adamantly Opposes The Practice”…
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi…
- Reliance Industries Takes Stake In Eros International, Teams On $150M Fund
- George & Amal Clooney Donate $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?
- Vivendi Restructure Brings Together Film & TV Divisions Studiocanal & Canal Plus