The Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama stars Richard Gere as a hedge-fund magnate who is in over his head, desperately trying to complete the sale of his trading empire before the depths of his fraud are revealed. Also starring are Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth, Brit Marling and Nate Parker. Arbitrage is being distributed by Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions and is set for a September 14 release in theaters and on VOD. Here’s the clip:
Hot Trailer: 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change
- ‘Milton’s Secret’ Sneak Peek: First Film Based On An Eckhart Tolle Book Challenges The Young Mind
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?