The Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama stars Richard Gere as a hedge-fund magnate who is in over his head, desperately trying to complete the sale of his trading empire before the depths of his fraud are revealed. Also starring are Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth, Brit Marling and Nate Parker. Arbitrage is being distributed by Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions and is set for a September 14 release in theaters and on VOD. Here’s the clip:
Hot Trailer: 'Arbitrage'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video