The Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama stars Richard Gere as a hedge-fund magnate who is in over his head, desperately trying to complete the sale of his trading empire before the depths of his fraud are revealed. Also starring are Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth, Brit Marling and Nate Parker. Arbitrage is being distributed by Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions and is set for a September 14 release in theaters and on VOD. Here’s the clip:
Hot Trailer: 'Arbitrage'
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Bags Bully Ratings For PBS