The Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama stars Richard Gere as a hedge-fund magnate who is in over his head, desperately trying to complete the sale of his trading empire before the depths of his fraud are revealed. Also starring are Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth, Brit Marling and Nate Parker. Arbitrage is being distributed by Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions and is set for a September 14 release in theaters and on VOD. Here’s the clip:
Hot Trailer: 'Arbitrage'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Walking Dead' Producer Among Four Joining AMPAS Sci-Tech Council
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Wins Premiere Week In News Demo; NBC Nightly News Wins With Total Viewers
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza