Gravitas Ventures and Variance Films have acquired domestic rights to 3,2,1…Frankie Go Boom. The comedy, which premiered at this year’s SXSW Film Festival, stars Bridesmaids’ Chris O’Dowd, Sons of Anarchy’s Ron Perlman, Chris Noth, Charlie Hunnam, Lizzy Caplan and Whitney Cummings. The film will come out on video on demand in September, with a theatrical release to follow in October from Variance. The film is directed and written by Jordan Roberts. Frankie Go Boom is the first of Gravitas and Variance’s plan to partner on purchasing and releasing eight independent films a year in theaters and on VOD.
Gravitas Ventures & Variance Films Pick Up ‘3, 2,1…Frankie Go Boom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Sound Editor Richard King On Immersing An Audience In Pivotal WWII Moment
- Andrew Garfield On ‘Breathe’: “It Wasn’t An Acting Challenge, It Was A Living Challenge” – The…
- Jude Law In Negotiations To Join Cast Of ‘Captain Marvel’
- ‘The Big Sick’: Emily V. Gordon On Turning Life Into Art & How The Film Got Its Title
- 'Cries From Syria' Director Evgeny Afineevsky Defends Use Of Acquired Video For His Harrowing Doc
- ‘12 Strong’ Trailer: Real-Life Horse Soldiers Tale Saddles Up With Chris Hemsworth & Michael Shannon