Gravitas Ventures and Variance Films have acquired domestic rights to 3,2,1…Frankie Go Boom. The comedy, which premiered at this year’s SXSW Film Festival, stars Bridesmaids’ Chris O’Dowd, Sons of Anarchy’s Ron Perlman, Chris Noth, Charlie Hunnam, Lizzy Caplan and Whitney Cummings. The film will come out on video on demand in September, with a theatrical release to follow in October from Variance. The film is directed and written by Jordan Roberts. Frankie Go Boom is the first of Gravitas and Variance’s plan to partner on purchasing and releasing eight independent films a year in theaters and on VOD.
Gravitas Ventures & Variance Films Pick Up ‘3, 2,1…Frankie Go Boom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands