Gravitas Ventures and Variance Films have acquired domestic rights to 3,2,1…Frankie Go Boom. The comedy, which premiered at this year’s SXSW Film Festival, stars Bridesmaids’ Chris O’Dowd, Sons of Anarchy’s Ron Perlman, Chris Noth, Charlie Hunnam, Lizzy Caplan and Whitney Cummings. The film will come out on video on demand in September, with a theatrical release to follow in October from Variance. The film is directed and written by Jordan Roberts. Frankie Go Boom is the first of Gravitas and Variance’s plan to partner on purchasing and releasing eight independent films a year in theaters and on VOD.
Gravitas Ventures & Variance Films Pick Up ‘3, 2,1…Frankie Go Boom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Says Ahoy To $86.5M – Int’l Box Office Update
- Why ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Trudging Through Sand At The Domestic B.O. — Sat. AM Update
- ‘The Fate Of The Furious’ Expected To Cross $1B Tomorrow At Int’l Box Office
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date
- Which Festival Debuts In The South Of France Might Travel All The Way To Oscar? — Cannes