Gravitas Ventures and Variance Films have acquired domestic rights to 3,2,1…Frankie Go Boom. The comedy, which premiered at this year’s SXSW Film Festival, stars Bridesmaids’ Chris O’Dowd, Sons of Anarchy’s Ron Perlman, Chris Noth, Charlie Hunnam, Lizzy Caplan and Whitney Cummings. The film will come out on video on demand in September, with a theatrical release to follow in October from Variance. The film is directed and written by Jordan Roberts. Frankie Go Boom is the first of Gravitas and Variance’s plan to partner on purchasing and releasing eight independent films a year in theaters and on VOD.
Gravitas Ventures & Variance Films Pick Up ‘3, 2,1…Frankie Go Boom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Joss Whedon Exits Warner Bros’ ‘Batgirl’ Movie
- Rob Reiner’s ‘Shock And Awe’ To Hit Theaters This Summer With Vertical & DirecTV Deal
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit
- Peter Bart: ‘Black Panther’ Registers Global Social & Box Office Impact, Even Setting Records On Turbulent…
- Oscars: History Is Made Several Times Over In The Best Documentary Feature Race
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89