Gordon Ramsay’s new Fox reality series Hotel Hell has been assigned a premiere date. The show, featuring Ramsay as he attempts to fix troubled hotels, will debut with a two-night series premiere Monday, August 13 and Tuesday, August 14 from 8-9 PM. It will continue airing in its Monday 8-9 PM slot beginning August 20. Hotel Hell was first scheduled to premiere April 6 and then on June 4, but it was held back both times.
Gordon Ramsay's Fox Series 'Hotel Hell' To Premiere In August
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
Latest TV News
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama ‘Victoria’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”