Gordon Ramsay’s new Fox reality series Hotel Hell has been assigned a premiere date. The show, featuring Ramsay as he attempts to fix troubled hotels, will debut with a two-night series premiere Monday, August 13 and Tuesday, August 14 from 8-9 PM. It will continue airing in its Monday 8-9 PM slot beginning August 20. Hotel Hell was first scheduled to premiere April 6 and then on June 4, but it was held back both times.
Gordon Ramsay's Fox Series 'Hotel Hell' To Premiere In August
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest