Hot young writer Corinne Brinkerhoff has signed a two-tear deal with CBS TV Studios. For the past three years, Brinkerhoff worked on CBS TV Studios’ praised CBS legal drama The Good Wife, which she joined after the pilot, rising to supervising producer. Under her new pact with CBS TV Studios, which also includes a development component, Brinkerhoff will join the studio’s high-profile new drama series for CBS, Elementary, as a co-executive producer. UTA-repped Brinkerhoff started her career on Boston Legal before segueing to The Good Wife.
'Good Wife' Writer Corinne Brinkerhoff Inks With CBS Studios, Joins 'Elementary'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Picks Up Game Show From Mark Burnett & Mike Darnell For 2015 Launch
- TVGN To Rebrand Itself As POP, Focus On Fans
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Mysteries Of Laura' Gets Strong Sampling, 'Red Band Society' Off To Slow Start, 'Extant' Rises In Finale
- 'Saturday Night Live' Names Darrell Hammond As New Announcer
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers