Hot young writer Corinne Brinkerhoff has signed a two-tear deal with CBS TV Studios. For the past three years, Brinkerhoff worked on CBS TV Studios’ praised CBS legal drama The Good Wife, which she joined after the pilot, rising to supervising producer. Under her new pact with CBS TV Studios, which also includes a development component, Brinkerhoff will join the studio’s high-profile new drama series for CBS, Elementary, as a co-executive producer. UTA-repped Brinkerhoff started her career on Boston Legal before segueing to The Good Wife.
'Good Wife' Writer Corinne Brinkerhoff Inks With CBS Studios, Joins 'Elementary'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: 'French Connection' Anniversary Reminds Industry Of '70s Devil-May-Care Filmmaking Approach
Latest TV News
- Joanne Froggatt & Ioan Gruffudd To Star In Sundance TV’s ‘Liar’ From Two Brothers Pictures
- Michael Ovitz & Ron Meyer Discuss Bill Haber, Malibu And Their CAA Split
- Viacom Hits Debt Market With $1.3B Offering
- Larkin Malloy Dies: ‘All My Children’ Alum & Acting Teacher Was 62
- ‘Luke Cage’ Review: Mike Colter-Led Marvel Series Flexes Serious Muscle
- Lady Gaga Set For Super Bowl Halftime Show On Fox