Hot young writer Corinne Brinkerhoff has signed a two-tear deal with CBS TV Studios. For the past three years, Brinkerhoff worked on CBS TV Studios’ praised CBS legal drama The Good Wife, which she joined after the pilot, rising to supervising producer. Under her new pact with CBS TV Studios, which also includes a development component, Brinkerhoff will join the studio’s high-profile new drama series for CBS, Elementary, as a co-executive producer. UTA-repped Brinkerhoff started her career on Boston Legal before segueing to The Good Wife.
'Good Wife' Writer Corinne Brinkerhoff Inks With CBS Studios, Joins 'Elementary'
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup