Hot young writer Corinne Brinkerhoff has signed a two-tear deal with CBS TV Studios. For the past three years, Brinkerhoff worked on CBS TV Studios’ praised CBS legal drama The Good Wife, which she joined after the pilot, rising to supervising producer. Under her new pact with CBS TV Studios, which also includes a development component, Brinkerhoff will join the studio’s high-profile new drama series for CBS, Elementary, as a co-executive producer. UTA-repped Brinkerhoff started her career on Boston Legal before segueing to The Good Wife.
'Good Wife' Writer Corinne Brinkerhoff Inks With CBS Studios, Joins 'Elementary'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Empire' Ratings Fall To Low As Dolly Parton Movie Wins In Viewers; 'Arrow' Hits Season Highs With Mega-Crossover
'Supergirl'-'Flash'-'Arrow'-'Legends' Crossover Review: CW's Latest Team-Up Strongest & Most Ambitious Yet
Latest TV News
- Fox Reinstates TCA Exec Session After Learning Press Interested In What They Have To Say
- ‘Mariah’s World’ & ‘Star’ Review: E! Show Barely Glitters; Lee Daniels’ Drama Shines
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ & ‘The Fosters’ Help Freeform Kick Off ’25 Days Of Christmas’
- Al Brodax Dead: ‘Yellow Submarine’ Feature Film Producer Was 90
- Dallas Cowboys Rustle Up Big NFL ‘Thursday Night Football’ Numbers
- TBS Orders ‘Final Space’ Animated Series From Olan Rogers & Conan O’Brien