Hot young writer Corinne Brinkerhoff has signed a two-tear deal with CBS TV Studios. For the past three years, Brinkerhoff worked on CBS TV Studios’ praised CBS legal drama The Good Wife, which she joined after the pilot, rising to supervising producer. Under her new pact with CBS TV Studios, which also includes a development component, Brinkerhoff will join the studio’s high-profile new drama series for CBS, Elementary, as a co-executive producer. UTA-repped Brinkerhoff started her career on Boston Legal before segueing to The Good Wife.
'Good Wife' Writer Corinne Brinkerhoff Inks With CBS Studios, Joins 'Elementary'
What's Hot on Deadline
Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell & Melissa McCarthy In Play After UTA Lands 5 Major CAA Comedy Agents - Update
Latest TV News
- CAA To Take Legal Action Against Five UTA Defectors
- ‘House of Lies’ Renewed For Fifth Season By Showtime
- ‘Ingress’ TV Series Based On Google Game In Works With ‘The Expanse’ Producer
- History Eyeing Vietnam Series ‘The Boys Of ’67’ From ‘Die Hard’ Scribe
- Trevor Noah Dismisses Controversial Tweets As Jokes That “Didn’t Land” – UPDATE
- UTA Lands Chris Pratt: ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Star Moves From CAA With Longtime Agents