Hot young writer Corinne Brinkerhoff has signed a two-tear deal with CBS TV Studios. For the past three years, Brinkerhoff worked on CBS TV Studios’ praised CBS legal drama The Good Wife, which she joined after the pilot, rising to supervising producer. Under her new pact with CBS TV Studios, which also includes a development component, Brinkerhoff will join the studio’s high-profile new drama series for CBS, Elementary, as a co-executive producer. UTA-repped Brinkerhoff started her career on Boston Legal before segueing to The Good Wife.
'Good Wife' Writer Corinne Brinkerhoff Inks With CBS Studios, Joins 'Elementary'
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA