Germany’s Senator Entertainment has completed a stock issue and sold 100% of the new shares to increase its equity base by about 50%. Earlier this month, the producer/distributor said it was planning tlo issue nearly 10M new shares that would result in a capital raise of about 11.47M euros. The financial manouevre will allow it to implement an output deal announced in December with Relativity Media. Senator, which released megahit The Intouchables locally in 2011, recently co-produced Julie Delpy’s 2 Days In New York.
Germany's Senator Ups Equity Base By 50% With New Share Issue
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Berlin Sets Wim Wenders Homage; BBC Two Orders 'Stonemouth' & UK's First Transgender Series; More
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Orders North Korea Political Thriller By Matt Charman
- Edinburgh: Judi Dench & More Join Benedict Cumberbatch In BBC Two's 'Richard III'
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Joins Acquisition Bandwagon With Stakes In 4 Indies
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC Unveils 'Doctor Who' Web Series; 'Coronation Street' & 'Emmerdale' Staying On Aussie TV Into 2020