Germany’s Senator Entertainment has completed a stock issue and sold 100% of the new shares to increase its equity base by about 50%. Earlier this month, the producer/distributor said it was planning tlo issue nearly 10M new shares that would result in a capital raise of about 11.47M euros. The financial manouevre will allow it to implement an output deal announced in December with Relativity Media. Senator, which released megahit The Intouchables locally in 2011, recently co-produced Julie Delpy’s 2 Days In New York.
Germany's Senator Ups Equity Base By 50% With New Share Issue
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under