Germany’s Senator Entertainment has completed a stock issue and sold 100% of the new shares to increase its equity base by about 50%. Earlier this month, the producer/distributor said it was planning tlo issue nearly 10M new shares that would result in a capital raise of about 11.47M euros. The financial manouevre will allow it to implement an output deal announced in December with Relativity Media. Senator, which released megahit The Intouchables locally in 2011, recently co-produced Julie Delpy’s 2 Days In New York.
Germany's Senator Ups Equity Base By 50% With New Share Issue
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 3
- 'The Interview' A No-Go Internationally As Well
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 2
- Japan-North Korea Talks Seen Unaffected By Sony Hack Attack Revelations