Germany’s Senator Entertainment has completed a stock issue and sold 100% of the new shares to increase its equity base by about 50%. Earlier this month, the producer/distributor said it was planning tlo issue nearly 10M new shares that would result in a capital raise of about 11.47M euros. The financial manouevre will allow it to implement an output deal announced in December with Relativity Media. Senator, which released megahit The Intouchables locally in 2011, recently co-produced Julie Delpy’s 2 Days In New York.
Germany's Senator Ups Equity Base By 50% With New Share Issue
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- North Korea Slams Berlin Fest Over ‘The Interview’ – But Film Isn’t Part Of Lineup
- Simon West To Helm ‘The Blob’ Remake; Goldcrest Selling At EFM – Berlin
- ‘Wolf Hall’ Debut Sets 10-Year Record For BBC2; Critics Howl With Praise – Video
- Bohemia Group Invades New Zealand; ‘Timbuktu’ To Screen In Paris Suburb After All
- ‘Frankenstein Chronicles’ Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actors & More To Join Sean Bean
- Russia To Control Film Release Dates; Will Hollywood Feel A Push?