EXCLUSIVE: Raising Hope‘s Garret Dillahunt has been set by director Steve McQueen for Twelve Years A Slave. He joins Chiwitel Ejifior, Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Paul Dano and Taran Killam. Filming is about to get underway in New Orleans. Dillahunt will portray Armsby, a fellow field hand who works alongside Solomon Northup, a free black man who’s brought South against his will and sold into slavery. New Regency is backing the film and River Road and Plan B are producing. Dillahunt is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
Garret Dillahunt Joins 'Twelve Years A Slave'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest Film News
- Kevin Hart, Will Packer Team For Action Comedy ‘On The Run’ In Universal Pitch Deal
- Salma Hayek Offers Devastating Account of Harvey Weinstein, “My Monster Too”
- Controversial BFI Report Highlights Problems In The British Film Industry
- SAG Awards Movies: Blow For ‘The Post’ & Boost For ‘Big Sick’ As Actors Muddy The Waters Of A…
- ‘Coco’ Spirits Across $400M At Global Box Office
- Women In Hollywood: Patty Jenkins and Gal Gadot Made The Instant Connection That Gave ‘Wonder Woman’ Power