EXCLUSIVE: Raising Hope‘s Garret Dillahunt has been set by director Steve McQueen for Twelve Years A Slave. He joins Chiwitel Ejifior, Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Paul Dano and Taran Killam. Filming is about to get underway in New Orleans. Dillahunt will portray Armsby, a fellow field hand who works alongside Solomon Northup, a free black man who’s brought South against his will and sold into slavery. New Regency is backing the film and River Road and Plan B are producing. Dillahunt is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
Garret Dillahunt Joins 'Twelve Years A Slave'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Toronto To Open With 'The Magnificent Seven'; 'La La Land', 'Deepwater Horizon' Among Galas & Presentations
Latest Film News
- Paramount Film Vet Eben Davidson Moves To TV Division As SVP Development
- Toronto Lineup Offers Lots Of Potential Oscar Contenders And Clues About Telluride
- ‘Before I Fall’ Gets April 2017 Release Date From Open Road
- ‘Walking Dead’s Lennie James Joins ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- J. Mills Goodloe To Adapt ‘Anatomy Of A Misfit’ For Paramount
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For ‘Bad Moms’ & ‘Nerve’…