EXCLUSIVE: Raising Hope‘s Garret Dillahunt has been set by director Steve McQueen for Twelve Years A Slave. He joins Chiwitel Ejifior, Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Paul Dano and Taran Killam. Filming is about to get underway in New Orleans. Dillahunt will portray Armsby, a fellow field hand who works alongside Solomon Northup, a free black man who’s brought South against his will and sold into slavery. New Regency is backing the film and River Road and Plan B are producing. Dillahunt is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
Garret Dillahunt Joins 'Twelve Years A Slave'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ Trailer Includes New Fantastical Footage From Disney’s Ava DuVernay-Directed Adaptation
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched