The second-season finale of HBO’s Game Of Thrones last night drew a series-high 4.2 million viewers at 9 PM, up 38% from the Season 1 closer’s 3 million. With an additional 910,000 viewers tuning in for the 11:10 PM replay, the combined gross audience for the night was 5.1 million viewers. For the season, GOT has an average gross audience of 10.4 million viewers per episode, including linear, on-demand and DVR play. The GOT finale also lifted HBO’s new comedies: Veep (1.2 million viewers at 10:10 PM) had its second-most-watched episode, while Girls (1.1 million at 10:40 PM) hit a series high.
'Game Of Thrones' Hits Series High In Season Finale With 4.2 Million Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”