The company has some promotions this morning that it says complement its previously announced restructuring plans. Kelly Cline was promoted from SVP to EVP of entertainment business and legal affairs for the Fox Cable Networks, reporting to FNG’s General Counsel Rita Tuzon. Cline, who joined the company in 1989 as counsel for 20th Century Fox Television, will handle FX, Fox Movie Channel, National Geographic and NG Wild. In addition, Matthew Bensen was promoted to SVP of business and legal affairs overseeing distribution for Fox Cable Networks. He’ll report to FCN Deputy General Counsel Claudia Teran and will continue to be involved in cutting deals with pay TV providers for Fox’s broadcast and cable services. Also, Phillip Gharabegian was promoted to SVP of business and legal affairs for sports at FNC. He’ll handle rights and sponsorship agreements as well as day-to-day business and legal affairs for Fox Sports’ ad sales unit, Home Team Sports. He’ll report to Karen Brodkin, EVP Business and Legal Affairs for FOX Sports Media Group.
Fox Networks Group Continues Business And Legal Affairs Restructuring
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date