The company has some promotions this morning that it says complement its previously announced restructuring plans. Kelly Cline was promoted from SVP to EVP of entertainment business and legal affairs for the Fox Cable Networks, reporting to FNG’s General Counsel Rita Tuzon. Cline, who joined the company in 1989 as counsel for 20th Century Fox Television, will handle FX, Fox Movie Channel, National Geographic and NG Wild. In addition, Matthew Bensen was promoted to SVP of business and legal affairs overseeing distribution for Fox Cable Networks. He’ll report to FCN Deputy General Counsel Claudia Teran and will continue to be involved in cutting deals with pay TV providers for Fox’s broadcast and cable services. Also, Phillip Gharabegian was promoted to SVP of business and legal affairs for sports at FNC. He’ll handle rights and sponsorship agreements as well as day-to-day business and legal affairs for Fox Sports’ ad sales unit, Home Team Sports. He’ll report to Karen Brodkin, EVP Business and Legal Affairs for FOX Sports Media Group.
Fox Networks Group Continues Business And Legal Affairs Restructuring
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…