The company has some promotions this morning that it says complement its previously announced restructuring plans. Kelly Cline was promoted from SVP to EVP of entertainment business and legal affairs for the Fox Cable Networks, reporting to FNG’s General Counsel Rita Tuzon. Cline, who joined the company in 1989 as counsel for 20th Century Fox Television, will handle FX, Fox Movie Channel, National Geographic and NG Wild. In addition, Matthew Bensen was promoted to SVP of business and legal affairs overseeing distribution for Fox Cable Networks. He’ll report to FCN Deputy General Counsel Claudia Teran and will continue to be involved in cutting deals with pay TV providers for Fox’s broadcast and cable services. Also, Phillip Gharabegian was promoted to SVP of business and legal affairs for sports at FNC. He’ll handle rights and sponsorship agreements as well as day-to-day business and legal affairs for Fox Sports’ ad sales unit, Home Team Sports. He’ll report to Karen Brodkin, EVP Business and Legal Affairs for FOX Sports Media Group.
Fox Networks Group Continues Business And Legal Affairs Restructuring
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January