Independent studio Entertainment One Television has tapped Carrie Stein for the newly created position of EVP Global Production. She joins July 2 based in the company’s Los Angeles office and will report to eOne Television’s CEO John Morayniss. Stein will work with the company’s television divisions to package and pre-sell half-hour and hour series and miniseries, as well as identify international co-production opportunities and secure financing for new and existing projects. Stein previously headed up the global management and packaging arm for 3 Arts Entertainment, where she sold Combat Hospital to ABC and Sony International. Before that, Stein spent four years as head of Alchemy TV, which specialized in international co-productions, and was Head of Television Longform Packaging at ICM for 11 years.
Entertainment One Hires Carrie Stein As EVP Global Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55