Independent studio Entertainment One Television has tapped Carrie Stein for the newly created position of EVP Global Production. She joins July 2 based in the company’s Los Angeles office and will report to eOne Television’s CEO John Morayniss. Stein will work with the company’s television divisions to package and pre-sell half-hour and hour series and miniseries, as well as identify international co-production opportunities and secure financing for new and existing projects. Stein previously headed up the global management and packaging arm for 3 Arts Entertainment, where she sold Combat Hospital to ABC and Sony International. Before that, Stein spent four years as head of Alchemy TV, which specialized in international co-productions, and was Head of Television Longform Packaging at ICM for 11 years.
Entertainment One Hires Carrie Stein As EVP Global Production
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox