Independent studio Entertainment One Television has tapped Carrie Stein for the newly created position of EVP Global Production. She joins July 2 based in the company’s Los Angeles office and will report to eOne Television’s CEO John Morayniss. Stein will work with the company’s television divisions to package and pre-sell half-hour and hour series and miniseries, as well as identify international co-production opportunities and secure financing for new and existing projects. Stein previously headed up the global management and packaging arm for 3 Arts Entertainment, where she sold Combat Hospital to ABC and Sony International. Before that, Stein spent four years as head of Alchemy TV, which specialized in international co-productions, and was Head of Television Longform Packaging at ICM for 11 years.
Entertainment One Hires Carrie Stein As EVP Global Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate