Independent studio Entertainment One Television has tapped Carrie Stein for the newly created position of EVP Global Production. She joins July 2 based in the company’s Los Angeles office and will report to eOne Television’s CEO John Morayniss. Stein will work with the company’s television divisions to package and pre-sell half-hour and hour series and miniseries, as well as identify international co-production opportunities and secure financing for new and existing projects. Stein previously headed up the global management and packaging arm for 3 Arts Entertainment, where she sold Combat Hospital to ABC and Sony International. Before that, Stein spent four years as head of Alchemy TV, which specialized in international co-productions, and was Head of Television Longform Packaging at ICM for 11 years.
Entertainment One Hires Carrie Stein As EVP Global Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Panel Opens With Deceased Stuntman Tribute
- President Trump Forecasts Bright Future For Sean Spicer After Resignation: “Just Look At His Ratings”
- RIP Sean Spicer’s White House Press Briefings: ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Teaser: Insane Clown Posse Is Here
- IDW Options Thriller Novel ‘Awakened’ For Series Development
- Deborah Watling Dies: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Assistant Was 69