Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
'Hamilton' & 'Shuffle Along' Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As 'American Psycho', 'Tuck Everlasting' Disappoint
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- El Chapo TV Series In Works At History From ‘Narcos’ Co-Creator
- CBS’ Les Moonves Is “Salivating” For Upfront Ad Sales As Demand Grows
- CBS Credits Strong Ad Market And Super Bowl For Help With Q1 Earnings Beat
- CNN Wins White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘Marvel’s Jessica Jones’ Krysten Ritter & EP On Building Netflix…
- Condé Nast Launches Filmmaker Incubator Programs, Announces Comcast Distribution Deal – Newfront