Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Scott Rudin Will Bring Denzel Washington Back To Broadway For 'The Iceman Cometh' Staged By George C. Wolfe
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Ann Dowd Gives Her Take On Aunt Lydia’s Backstory & As Yet Unseen World Of…
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Opening Credits Sequence Revealed
- ‘Black-ish’ Star Anthony Anderson: Season 4 Juneteenth Episode “Hopefully Sparks Debate”…
- Lionsgate TV Exec Andy Richley Joins Fox 21 Television Studios As SVP Development
- Bill Cosby Names Michael Jackson’s Attorney To Head Defense As Retrial For 2004 Rape Looms
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ & ‘Untucked’ Renewed By VH1