Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles
- AMC Networks’ Josh Sapan Made $30.5M In 2016, Up 72.4%, Proxy Shows
- ‘Shooter’: Patrick Sabongui, Troy Garity & Jaina Lee Ortiz Set To Recur In Season 2