Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Verizon Narrowly Misses Q4 Estimates, But Credits Trump Tax Bill For Profit Leap
- In First Global Foray, Starz Sets Long-Term Deal With Bell To Enter Canada
- Donald Trump Tweets Shout Out To CNN’s “Crazy Jim Acosta”
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help