Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest TV News
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders