Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow