Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $68M Start; 'Wonder Woman' Steps On 'Cars 3' In 2nd-Place Fight - Monday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘The Earliest Show’s Ben Schwartz Discusses His Short-Form Roots & Finding Guests For A Fake Talk Show
- ‘SafeWord’: MTV To Premiere Comedy Game Show From ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Producers
- Ashton Kutcher To EP Two Unscripted Series For Chicken Soup For The Soul
- Megyn Kelly Ratings Weak In Week 4, ABC Wins Sunday With Game Shows
- 'Genius' Production Designer Jonathan Lee On The Major Endeavor Of Recreating Einstein's Blackboards
- Penn Badgley To Star In Greg Berlanti Lifetime Drama Series ‘You’