Dolby Laboratories today is giving the media the first glimpse of its new digs, formerly known as the Kodak Theatre. The company already has added some signage on the inside and outside of the Hollywood & Highland complex, which hosts the Oscars each year, and it will unveil the outside marquee later this afternoon. Upgrades to the facility include adding Dolby’s Atmos audio and Dolby 3D.
First Photos: The New Dolby Theatre
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor