Dolby Laboratories today is giving the media the first glimpse of its new digs, formerly known as the Kodak Theatre. The company already has added some signage on the inside and outside of the Hollywood & Highland complex, which hosts the Oscars each year, and it will unveil the outside marquee later this afternoon. Upgrades to the facility include adding Dolby’s Atmos audio and Dolby 3D.
First Photos: The New Dolby Theatre
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Eyes $146M WW Weekend Bow With $65M From China
- ‘Ready Player One’ Cast Celebrate Spielberg; Talk Surprise Set Visits From George Lucas & Tom Cruise…
- Film Academy President John Bailey On Sex Harassment: “That Did Not Happen”
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…