Dolby Laboratories today is giving the media the first glimpse of its new digs, formerly known as the Kodak Theatre. The company already has added some signage on the inside and outside of the Hollywood & Highland complex, which hosts the Oscars each year, and it will unveil the outside marquee later this afternoon. Upgrades to the facility include adding Dolby’s Atmos audio and Dolby 3D.
First Photos: The New Dolby Theatre
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller