Walt Disney Animation Studios is in early development with Marvel on an animated feature film based on the comic book series Big Hero 6. This one hit the rumor mill and the studio acknowledged that it’s on the drawing boards. Big Hero 6 is one of the lesser known of Marvel’s 4,000+ titles. The characters are Sunfire, Silver Samurai, GoGo Tomago, Honey Lemon, Hiro Takachiho, and Baymax. They were created by the Japanese government to protect the country from all threats. As the project is in preliminary development, it’s too early to speculate about its future prospects or release date, but it’s unlikely that any additional details will be revealed at Comic-Con as some expect.
Disney Developing Marvel Animated Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations