EXCLUSIVE: Chris McCoy, who has landed three scripts on The Black List, has just made a deal for a high-concept romantic comedy pitch at Disney with Mandeville partners David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman producing. The plot is under wraps, but it involves iconic fairy tales, something that has been a preoccupation for the studio. McCoy’s Black List scripts are Get Back, which has Don Scardino attached to direct; Good Looking, the Double Features-produced pic that has Randall Einhorn directing and Allison Brie to star; and Good Kids, the Depth of Field-produced film on which McCoy is attached to make his directorial debut. He’s repped by WME and Gotham Group.
Disney Buys Pitch From Black List Fixture Chris McCoy
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio