EXCLUSIVE: Chris McCoy, who has landed three scripts on The Black List, has just made a deal for a high-concept romantic comedy pitch at Disney with Mandeville partners David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman producing. The plot is under wraps, but it involves iconic fairy tales, something that has been a preoccupation for the studio. McCoy’s Black List scripts are Get Back, which has Don Scardino attached to direct; Good Looking, the Double Features-produced pic that has Randall Einhorn directing and Allison Brie to star; and Good Kids, the Depth of Field-produced film on which McCoy is attached to make his directorial debut. He’s repped by WME and Gotham Group.
Disney Buys Pitch From Black List Fixture Chris McCoy
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role