Discovery’s UK production house, betty, will produce 2 new lifestyle series to air internationally on TLC. Travelogue/competition show Taste Off follows British chef Aaron Craze as he takes on cooks around the world, attempting to make national dishes as authentically as the locals. The series will travel to Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia and other countries before culminating in Australia where a Taste Off king will be named. Jon Sechrist is exec producer for TLC, Neil Smith is exec producer for betty. Ultimate Shopper pits fashion-lovers against each other in a series of style-based challenges. Contestants will be judged by a panel with the last shopper standing receiving a wardrobe of their chosen pieces. Sarah Thornton is exec producer for TLC, David Emerson exec produces for betty. Both shows will be available in over 150 markets across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Discovery Networks International Cooks Up New Food & Fashion Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Berlin Sets Wim Wenders Homage; BBC Two Orders 'Stonemouth' & UK's First Transgender Series; More
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Boss David Abraham Says UK TV Biz Showing U.S. How It's Done
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Orders North Korea Political Thriller By Matt Charman
- Edinburgh: Judi Dench & More Join Benedict Cumberbatch In BBC Two's 'Richard III'
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Joins Acquisition Bandwagon With Stakes In 4 Indies
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC Unveils 'Doctor Who' Web Series; 'Coronation Street' & 'Emmerdale' Staying On Aussie TV Into 2020