Discovery’s UK production house, betty, will produce 2 new lifestyle series to air internationally on TLC. Travelogue/competition show Taste Off follows British chef Aaron Craze as he takes on cooks around the world, attempting to make national dishes as authentically as the locals. The series will travel to Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia and other countries before culminating in Australia where a Taste Off king will be named. Jon Sechrist is exec producer for TLC, Neil Smith is exec producer for betty. Ultimate Shopper pits fashion-lovers against each other in a series of style-based challenges. Contestants will be judged by a panel with the last shopper standing receiving a wardrobe of their chosen pieces. Sarah Thornton is exec producer for TLC, David Emerson exec produces for betty. Both shows will be available in over 150 markets across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Discovery Networks International Cooks Up New Food & Fashion Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Tartaglione
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: 'Force Majeure', 'Ida' In; 'White God', 'Mommy' Miss Cut
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 3
- 'The Interview' A No-Go Internationally As Well
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 2