Discovery’s UK production house, betty, will produce 2 new lifestyle series to air internationally on TLC. Travelogue/competition show Taste Off follows British chef Aaron Craze as he takes on cooks around the world, attempting to make national dishes as authentically as the locals. The series will travel to Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia and other countries before culminating in Australia where a Taste Off king will be named. Jon Sechrist is exec producer for TLC, Neil Smith is exec producer for betty. Ultimate Shopper pits fashion-lovers against each other in a series of style-based challenges. Contestants will be judged by a panel with the last shopper standing receiving a wardrobe of their chosen pieces. Sarah Thornton is exec producer for TLC, David Emerson exec produces for betty. Both shows will be available in over 150 markets across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Discovery Networks International Cooks Up New Food & Fashion Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?