Discovery’s UK production house, betty, will produce 2 new lifestyle series to air internationally on TLC. Travelogue/competition show Taste Off follows British chef Aaron Craze as he takes on cooks around the world, attempting to make national dishes as authentically as the locals. The series will travel to Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia and other countries before culminating in Australia where a Taste Off king will be named. Jon Sechrist is exec producer for TLC, Neil Smith is exec producer for betty. Ultimate Shopper pits fashion-lovers against each other in a series of style-based challenges. Contestants will be judged by a panel with the last shopper standing receiving a wardrobe of their chosen pieces. Sarah Thornton is exec producer for TLC, David Emerson exec produces for betty. Both shows will be available in over 150 markets across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Discovery Networks International Cooks Up New Food & Fashion Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- The China-Hollywood Poker Play: Is There A Sucker At This Table?
- Turkey Day Domestic Box Office Dips As 'Mockingjay' Flies Past $200M Overseas
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Brings The Dark Side, And The Light: Hot Teaser
- James McAvoy Has Company In 'The Ruling Class'; 'Rocky Horror' Sequel Time Warps To Stage: West End Briefs
- Cannes Pics Vie For Delluc Prize; China Plans 6 'Three Body' Films: Global Showbiz Briefs
- Frank Yablans, Former Paramount President, Dead At 79