Robert Baker and Brian Howe are the latest additions to the cast of Devil’s Knot. The duo joins Colin Firth, Reese Witherspoon and Alessandro Nivola in the Atom Egoyan-directed film about the wrongly accused and imprisoned West Memphis 3. Best known as Grey’s Anatomy’s Dr. Charles Percy, Baker will play Detective Bryan Ridge, one of the first on the scene of the triple homicide at the heart of the case. Baker, who also appeared in Leatherheads with George Clooney, will be seen in Disney’s upcoming The Lone Ranger. Howe, who was in Gran Torino, plays Detective McDonough, a California cop who gets partially drawn into the case while chasing down a lead. Matt Letscher, The Ringer regular Kris Polaha, Collette Wolfe, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager’s Kristopher Higgins and The Killing’s Mireille Enos also are in the film. Egoyan is working with Paul Boardman on a rewrite of the script. The film is based on the 2003 book Devil’s Knot: The True Story Of The West Memphis Three by investigative reporter Mara Leveritt. Baker is repped by The Kohner Agency and KLWGN Entertainment. Howe also is repped by Kohner.
'Devil's Knot' Adds Duo To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- Netflix Sees $1.5B Lawsuit From Relativity Slimmed Down By Judge