Robert Baker and Brian Howe are the latest additions to the cast of Devil’s Knot. The duo joins Colin Firth, Reese Witherspoon and Alessandro Nivola in the Atom Egoyan-directed film about the wrongly accused and imprisoned West Memphis 3. Best known as Grey’s Anatomy’s Dr. Charles Percy, Baker will play Detective Bryan Ridge, one of the first on the scene of the triple homicide at the heart of the case. Baker, who also appeared in Leatherheads with George Clooney, will be seen in Disney’s upcoming The Lone Ranger. Howe, who was in Gran Torino, plays Detective McDonough, a California cop who gets partially drawn into the case while chasing down a lead. Matt Letscher, The Ringer regular Kris Polaha, Collette Wolfe, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager’s Kristopher Higgins and The Killing’s Mireille Enos also are in the film. Egoyan is working with Paul Boardman on a rewrite of the script. The film is based on the 2003 book Devil’s Knot: The True Story Of The West Memphis Three by investigative reporter Mara Leveritt. Baker is repped by The Kohner Agency and KLWGN Entertainment. Howe also is repped by Kohner.
'Devil's Knot' Adds Duo To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh