Robert Baker and Brian Howe are the latest additions to the cast of Devil’s Knot. The duo joins Colin Firth, Reese Witherspoon and Alessandro Nivola in the Atom Egoyan-directed film about the wrongly accused and imprisoned West Memphis 3. Best known as Grey’s Anatomy’s Dr. Charles Percy, Baker will play Detective Bryan Ridge, one of the first on the scene of the triple homicide at the heart of the case. Baker, who also appeared in Leatherheads with George Clooney, will be seen in Disney’s upcoming The Lone Ranger. Howe, who was in Gran Torino, plays Detective McDonough, a California cop who gets partially drawn into the case while chasing down a lead. Matt Letscher, The Ringer regular Kris Polaha, Collette Wolfe, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager’s Kristopher Higgins and The Killing’s Mireille Enos also are in the film. Egoyan is working with Paul Boardman on a rewrite of the script. The film is based on the 2003 book Devil’s Knot: The True Story Of The West Memphis Three by investigative reporter Mara Leveritt. Baker is repped by The Kohner Agency and KLWGN Entertainment. Howe also is repped by Kohner.
'Devil's Knot' Adds Duo To Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Sony Has “No Further” Plans To Put Out 'The Interview'
- North Korea Behind Massive Cyber Attack Against Sony, Feds Say
- 'The Interview' Press Screenings In NYC & DC Now Cancelled; NATO OKs Theaters “Delay” Showing Pic – Update
- 'The Interview' Yanked By Regal, AMC & Other Major Chains
- Sony Hit With Another Ex-Employees' Class Action Over 'Interview' “Retribution”
- Theater Owners Showing 'The Interview' Put Themselves At Potential Legal Risk