EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More