EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Fights For Paramount’s Future –Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe