EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest Film News
- ‘Toni Erdmann’ Sweeps European Film Awards – Full List
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- ‘Moana’ Pushes ‘Office Christmas Party’ Off Her Turf; ‘La La Land’ Hits High Notes – Early AM…
- Boston Online Film Critics Name ‘Moonlight’ Best Film Of 2016
- IDA Awards: ‘O.J.: Made In America’ Runs Off With Best Feature Prize
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees