EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks