EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release
- Morris Chestnut Boards 'Bus 657′
- Rosie Day Joins 'All Roads Lead To Rome'
- Relativity Buys Kevin Costner-Starrer 'Black Or White'
- Darren Aronofsky Added To PGA's Gotham Produced By Confab