EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”