EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema