EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- It's Official: Sony Scraps 'The Interview'
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- North Korea-Based Thriller With Gore Verbinski And Steve Carell Canceled