EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest Film News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Joins Will Smith In ‘Gemini Man’
- Fathom Events Taps Ex-DWA Exec Gordon Synn For Key Role; Blue Fox Names Richard Stafford Head Of PR
- Legendary Snags Movie Rights To YA ‘Ferryman’ Trilogy
- ‘Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far On Foot’ Teaser: Wheels Up On Gus Van Sant’s John Callahan Movie
- STX President Sophie Watts Stepping Down
- Jaunt Strikes First-Look VR Deal With XYZ Films