EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Fleming Jr
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'