EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Universal Reuniting Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass For Another Jason Bourne Film
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border