Deadline Hollywood Editor in Chief and Founder Nikki Finke was nominated for five categories in the 54th Southern California Journalism Awards. Tonight she won Entertainment News/Feature for her ICM Imploding, Pt. 1 scoop. She also placed second for Website, News Organization, Exclusive To The Internet. Deadline Hollywood congratulates all of tonight’s winners.
Deadline Wins SoCal Journalism Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few
- ‘Kilo Two Bravo’ Director & Writer Ink With Verve
- Matthew McConaughey To Present Reese Witherspoon With American Cinematheque Honor
- ‘Castle’s Tamala Jones Producing Tammi Terrell Biopic