Deadline Hollywood Editor in Chief and Founder Nikki Finke was nominated for five categories in the 54th Southern California Journalism Awards. Tonight she won Entertainment News/Feature for her ICM Imploding, Pt. 1 scoop. She also placed second for Website, News Organization, Exclusive To The Internet. Deadline Hollywood congratulates all of tonight’s winners.
Deadline Wins SoCal Journalism Awards
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- MTV Greenlights Two Unscripted Series For 2015 – 'Broke A$$ Game Show' & 'Todrick'
- Bunim/Murray Opens NYC Office, 'Project Runway' Producer Bagshaw To Head Ops
- 'Hedwig' Producer David Binder Attaches To London Stage Fest
- Ben Bradlee Dead At 93, Washington Post Editor During Watergate Era — Update
- 'American Dad!' Moves to TBS; 2.5 Million Follow
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence