Deadline Hollywood Editor in Chief and Founder Nikki Finke was nominated for five categories in the 54th Southern California Journalism Awards. Tonight she won Entertainment News/Feature for her ICM Imploding, Pt. 1 scoop. She also placed second for Website, News Organization, Exclusive To The Internet. Deadline Hollywood congratulates all of tonight’s winners.
Deadline Wins SoCal Journalism Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016