PBS led the way with 13 wins as the Daytime Emmys’ Creative Arts Awards were bestowed last night at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. Among the pubcaster’s wins was for Electric Company (outstanding children’s series, tied with syndicated Jack Hannah’s Into The Wild) and Sesame Street (oustanding pre-school children’s series). Nickelodeon was second among networks taking home 10 nods. ABC had 8 wins and NBC and CBS had 5 apiece. CarTV’s Car TV was named outstanding lifestyle program; it is executive produced by Byron Allen, who served as host of the ceremony. A complete list of winners can be found here. The 39th Daytime Emmy Awards will be handed out June 23 at the Beverly Hilton and air live on HLN.
Daytime Emmys' Creative Arts Winners Announced
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners