PBS led the way with 13 wins as the Daytime Emmys’ Creative Arts Awards were bestowed last night at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. Among the pubcaster’s wins was for Electric Company (outstanding children’s series, tied with syndicated Jack Hannah’s Into The Wild) and Sesame Street (oustanding pre-school children’s series). Nickelodeon was second among networks taking home 10 nods. ABC had 8 wins and NBC and CBS had 5 apiece. CarTV’s Car TV was named outstanding lifestyle program; it is executive produced by Byron Allen, who served as host of the ceremony. A complete list of winners can be found here. The 39th Daytime Emmy Awards will be handed out June 23 at the Beverly Hilton and air live on HLN.
Daytime Emmys' Creative Arts Winners Announced
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Awardsline News
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Film Festival: Who’s In And Who’s Out?
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- Dick Van Dyke To Receive BAFTA’s Britannia Excellence In TV Award
- Deadline’s PMC, Hollywood Filmmakers & Sports Teams Back Launch Of National Heroes Day
- American Cinematheque To Honor Imax At Awards Gala