EXCLUSIVE: David Manson has come on board AMC’s LaGravenese & Goldwyn pilot (aka Philly Lawyer) as executive producer/showrunner. The untitled project is a legal thriller centered on a District Attorney who uncovers new evidence that prompts the reinvestigation of a sensational murder case. It explores personal morality and how people struggle with the shades of grey found in the absence of a simple, ordered moral universe. Feature scribe LaGravenese wrote the script and will executive produce the pilot with Goldwyn, who will direct, and Mason. Andrew Sugerman will serve as a co-executive producer. Manson most recently served as executive producer/co-showrunner of the FX drama pilot Outlaw Country. His credits also include New Amsterdam and Thief. Additionally, Manson created/exec produced the TNT series Saved. The untitled LaGravenese/Goldwyn project is one of two drama pilots AMC picked up last month, along with Low Winter Sun.
David Manson Joins AMC's Richard LaGravenese Drama Pilot As Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others