EXCLUSIVE: David Manson has come on board AMC’s LaGravenese & Goldwyn pilot (aka Philly Lawyer) as executive producer/showrunner. The untitled project is a legal thriller centered on a District Attorney who uncovers new evidence that prompts the reinvestigation of a sensational murder case. It explores personal morality and how people struggle with the shades of grey found in the absence of a simple, ordered moral universe. Feature scribe LaGravenese wrote the script and will executive produce the pilot with Goldwyn, who will direct, and Mason. Andrew Sugerman will serve as a co-executive producer. Manson most recently served as executive producer/co-showrunner of the FX drama pilot Outlaw Country. His credits also include New Amsterdam and Thief. Additionally, Manson created/exec produced the TNT series Saved. The untitled LaGravenese/Goldwyn project is one of two drama pilots AMC picked up last month, along with Low Winter Sun.
David Manson Joins AMC's Richard LaGravenese Drama Pilot As Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
Pablo Escobar's Brother Urges Netflix To Change 'Narcos' Security Protocol After Death Of Location Manager
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Senator McCain Congratulates ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television
- Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A “Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’: How 32-Year-Old Book Became Timely Drama & Toast Of the Emmys
- Fox News Calls New Charles Payne Lawsuit “Shameful”; Accuser Claims Host Raped Her – Update