In the continuing legal saga involving his former companies, financier David Bergstein has filed suit against Aramid Entertainment, Aramid Capital Partners and its Chairman David Molner and others alleging breach of contract, promissory fraud and other charges associated with loans made to Bergstein’s former companies. Bergstein’s suit, which follows similar action filed last month by investor Ronald Tutor, asserts Aramid has been paid nearly $3 million in settlements for the loans in question but are refusing to honor the associated release of claims against the assets involved. You can read Bergstein’s latest lawsuit here.
David Bergstein Sues Aramid Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- 'Trumped: The Musical'?: Ron Howard Hopes Somebody Does It – Cannes Lions
- Ron Howard Talks Han Solo Movie & ‘Star Wars’ Universe – Cannes Lions
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List