In the continuing legal saga involving his former companies, financier David Bergstein has filed suit against Aramid Entertainment, Aramid Capital Partners and its Chairman David Molner and others alleging breach of contract, promissory fraud and other charges associated with loans made to Bergstein’s former companies. Bergstein’s suit, which follows similar action filed last month by investor Ronald Tutor, asserts Aramid has been paid nearly $3 million in settlements for the loans in question but are refusing to honor the associated release of claims against the assets involved. You can read Bergstein’s latest lawsuit here.
David Bergstein Sues Aramid Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Opens Wednesday Comedy Block With 'Mike & Molly' And '2 Broke Girls', Sets Midseason Premiere Dates
Latest Film News
- Gotham Awards Winners List – ‘Spotlight’, ‘Tangerine’, ‘Diary’ And More
- Bold Films Boards Barbie Origin Story ‘Barbie And Ruth’; Reese Witherspoon Eyed To Star
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets China Release Date; Local Poster Unveiled
- Will ‘Star Wars’ Take All The Air Out Of The Christmas Box Office? – Monday B.O. Postmortem
- New ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ Teaser: World’s Finest?
- Gotham Awards 2015 Live Blog