In the continuing legal saga involving his former companies, financier David Bergstein has filed suit against Aramid Entertainment, Aramid Capital Partners and its Chairman David Molner and others alleging breach of contract, promissory fraud and other charges associated with loans made to Bergstein’s former companies. Bergstein’s suit, which follows similar action filed last month by investor Ronald Tutor, asserts Aramid has been paid nearly $3 million in settlements for the loans in question but are refusing to honor the associated release of claims against the assets involved. You can read Bergstein’s latest lawsuit here.
David Bergstein Sues Aramid Entertainment
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut