EXCLUSIVE: As one of the country’s top touring standup comedians, Dane Cook has extensive experience onstage. But he is now going for a different type of onstage experience — in his theater debut, the actor-comedian has joined the Hollywood Bowl’s upcoming production of The Producers. He will play Franz Liebkind in the staging of Mel Brooks’ musical, which will hold three performances at the Hollywood Bowl — on July 27-29. Cook joins previously announced cast members Richard Kind as Max Bialystock, Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Leo Bloom, Roger Bart as Carmen Ghia, Gary Beach as Roger De Bris, and Rebecca Romijn as Ulla. Susan Stroman, winner of the Tony for both direction and choreography for the original Broadway stage musical, will direct and choreograph Hollywood Bowl’s fully staged production. Cook, repped by UTA, next toplines the upcoming NBC comedy series Next Caller.
Dane Cook To Make His Stage Debut In 'The Producers' At The Hollywood Bowl
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’