Global entertainment company Content Media Corp says it has signed an ongoing strategic deal to develop a joint formats portfolio with Los Angeles-based formats company Small World IFT. The agreement will also give Content the right to take up an equity stake in Small World at a future date. Content’s management team and sales executives will work closely with Small World founders Tim and Colleen Crescenti to continue Small World’s success and build a global formats sales company, according to a release. In another development, Small World announced the hiring of Karla Burgos from CBS International as its new head of sales and development. Burgos had been the formats coordinator at CBS International for the past four years.
Content Media Announces Deal With Small World IFT
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling For Women
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed