Global entertainment company Content Media Corp says it has signed an ongoing strategic deal to develop a joint formats portfolio with Los Angeles-based formats company Small World IFT. The agreement will also give Content the right to take up an equity stake in Small World at a future date. Content’s management team and sales executives will work closely with Small World founders Tim and Colleen Crescenti to continue Small World’s success and build a global formats sales company, according to a release. In another development, Small World announced the hiring of Karla Burgos from CBS International as its new head of sales and development. Burgos had been the formats coordinator at CBS International for the past four years.
Content Media Announces Deal With Small World IFT
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident