Fred Santarpia has been named EVP and Chief Digital Officer at Conde Nast Entertainment Group, where he will be responsible for developing and managing the execution of the company’s digital channel business and video distribution strategy across Web-connected platforms and devices. He was GM of music video site Vevo and before that had been at Universal Music Group. CNEG hired former CW chief Dawn Ostroff as president in October to develop, create, produce and distribute TV, film and digital content based on Conde Nast’s portfolio of brands that includes Vogue, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, GQ, Glamour and Architectural Digest. Since then, she has brought aboard Sahar Elhabashi as EVP and Chief Operating Officer, former Imagine and Fox Searchlight exec Jeremy Steckler to be EVP Motion Pictures, ex-Sundance Channel exec Michael Klein as EVP Alternative Programming, and Maurie Perl as SVP Media and Communications among others.
Conde Nast Entertainment Taps Vevo Exec As EVP And Chief Digital Officer
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…