Fred Santarpia has been named EVP and Chief Digital Officer at Conde Nast Entertainment Group, where he will be responsible for developing and managing the execution of the company’s digital channel business and video distribution strategy across Web-connected platforms and devices. He was GM of music video site Vevo and before that had been at Universal Music Group. CNEG hired former CW chief Dawn Ostroff as president in October to develop, create, produce and distribute TV, film and digital content based on Conde Nast’s portfolio of brands that includes Vogue, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, GQ, Glamour and Architectural Digest. Since then, she has brought aboard Sahar Elhabashi as EVP and Chief Operating Officer, former Imagine and Fox Searchlight exec Jeremy Steckler to be EVP Motion Pictures, ex-Sundance Channel exec Michael Klein as EVP Alternative Programming, and Maurie Perl as SVP Media and Communications among others.
Conde Nast Entertainment Taps Vevo Exec As EVP And Chief Digital Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Nosing Out ‘Pitch Perfect’ For No. 1; ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes
- Un Certain Regard Winners: ‘Rams’, ‘The High Sun’, ‘Treasure’ & More – Cannes
- ‘Son Of Saul’ Wins FIPRESCI; Ecumenical Jury Honors ‘Mia Madre’ – Cannes
- Hot Cannes ‘Circle’ Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In ‘Assassin’s Creed’, New ‘Bourne…