Fred Santarpia has been named EVP and Chief Digital Officer at Conde Nast Entertainment Group, where he will be responsible for developing and managing the execution of the company’s digital channel business and video distribution strategy across Web-connected platforms and devices. He was GM of music video site Vevo and before that had been at Universal Music Group. CNEG hired former CW chief Dawn Ostroff as president in October to develop, create, produce and distribute TV, film and digital content based on Conde Nast’s portfolio of brands that includes Vogue, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, GQ, Glamour and Architectural Digest. Since then, she has brought aboard Sahar Elhabashi as EVP and Chief Operating Officer, former Imagine and Fox Searchlight exec Jeremy Steckler to be EVP Motion Pictures, ex-Sundance Channel exec Michael Klein as EVP Alternative Programming, and Maurie Perl as SVP Media and Communications among others.
Conde Nast Entertainment Taps Vevo Exec As EVP And Chief Digital Officer
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016