Sonya Walger has joined the cast of Admission. The actress joins Tina Fey, Michael Sheen and Paul Rudd in the academia-based comedy. Walger will play “Helen,” a professor at Princeton, where the film is set. Paul Weitz is directing. Weitz and Kerry Kohansky are producing. Walger is a lead on USA Network’s recently debuted psychological police series Common Law. The actress is repped by Gersh and managed by Authentic’s Jon Rubinstein.
'Common Law’s' Sonya Walger Gains 'Admission'
What's Hot on Deadline
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
'SNL' Highlights: Stormy Does Update, Robert Mueller Bursts At Seams, Jessica Chastain Hosts Anti-Trump Game Show
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’ At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; ‘Maze Runner: Death Cure’ Debuts – International…
- ‘Dead Pigs’ Director Cathy Yan On How Filmmaking & Reporting Are Similar – Sundance Studio
- ‘Ready Player One’ Teaser A Link To Secret Steven Spielberg & Ernest Cline Clip
- Bridey Elliott’s Feature Directorial Debut ‘Clara’s Ghost’ Was A True Family Affair…
- ‘Yardie’ Director Idris Elba On Amplifying The Film Adaptation – Sundance Studio
- Jim Hosking Takes On The Romantic Comedy Through ‘An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn’ — Sundance Studio