EXCLUSIVE: Code Entertainment has acquired Atom And Eve, a spec script by Ethan Furman and Adam Farasati. Script is a romantic comedy in which a recently jilted young computer scientist needs to impress her family by pretending that her humanoid artificial intelligence robot is actually her boyfriend. Code’s Al Corley, Bart Rosenblatt and Eugene Musso will produce with Content Engine’s Seth Jaret. Jonathan Dana’s exec producer with Magnet Management’s Zach Tann and Jennie Frisbie. The scribes wrote the remake Summer Rental for Paramount, which is also developing their script The Creepy Kid with Montecito and Magnet. The scribes are repped by Gersh and Magnet Management.
Code Entertainment Acquires Spec 'Atom And Eve'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ Trailer Includes New Fantastical Footage From Disney’s Ava DuVernay-Directed Adaptation
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…