EXCLUSIVE: Code Entertainment has acquired Atom And Eve, a spec script by Ethan Furman and Adam Farasati. Script is a romantic comedy in which a recently jilted young computer scientist needs to impress her family by pretending that her humanoid artificial intelligence robot is actually her boyfriend. Code’s Al Corley, Bart Rosenblatt and Eugene Musso will produce with Content Engine’s Seth Jaret. Jonathan Dana’s exec producer with Magnet Management’s Zach Tann and Jennie Frisbie. The scribes wrote the remake Summer Rental for Paramount, which is also developing their script The Creepy Kid with Montecito and Magnet. The scribes are repped by Gersh and Magnet Management.
Code Entertainment Acquires Spec 'Atom And Eve'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Latest Film News
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- Liam Neeson Suits Up For ‘Men In Black’ Spinoff
- Cohen Media Group Sets ‘Palmer’ Scribe Cheryl Guerriero To Adapt ‘Maiden Voyage’
- Chad Stahelski Set To Direct ‘Analog’ For Lionsgate
- Antoine Fuqua To Direct Nicholas Pileggi-Scripted ‘The Street’ for Tooley Entertainment, eOne, Pressman Films
- Michelle Williams To Star In Underground Abortion Network Drama ‘This Is Jane’ For Amazon Studios