The wide-ranging pact means that, effective today, CNBC becomes the premier content provider for Yahoo Finance, and the two will collaborate on original video content that will roll out in the fall on both Yahoo and CNBC.com. Yahoo Finance’s journalists also will contribute to CNBC’s daily programming, though the operations will maintain separate editorial control. The deal brings together a combined audience of more than 40 million monthly online visitors and the 100 million households that get CNBC, the companies say. “Partnering with CNBC will allow Yahoo! Finance to expand its offerings instantly and enhance its position as the most viewed and utilized finance site in the world,” said Yahoo interim CEO Ross Levinsohn in a release announcing the partnership. “Together, we will deliver the most engaging, insightful and relevant premium and personalized real time experiences for viewers across screens.”
CNBC And Yahoo Strike Major Content Deal To Share Business News
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Leah Remini Hints Scientology Behind Paul Haggis Claims; Church Slams "Reprehensible Smokescreen" - Update
Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Legal Guardian Backs Actress' Sexual Assault Claims, Calls Joel Kramer "Pedophile" - Update
Latest TV News
- BritBox Strikes 300 Hour Deal with All3Media International Including ‘Midsomer Murders’
- Ben Silverman & Howard T Owens’ Propagate Gets Backing From Raine Group
- Sky Buys Majority Stake In ‘Songs Of Praise’ Producer Avanti Media As It Continues Aggressive Expansion
- NBCU Intl Acquires ‘The Outpost’ For Syfy; IQiyi Advancing On IPO – Global Briefs
- ‘I Wanna Marry Harry’ Producer Zig Zag Productions Signs With ICM
- ‘The Good Place’s Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations