In her first series gig since the end of NBC’s Chuck, Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama series Dexter for a multi-episode arc in the upcoming seventh season. She will play Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she’s struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) works with her and begins to wonder if there’s more to this woman than she’s professed. Production on Season 7 began last week for a September 30 premiere. Strahovski is best-known for playing CIA operative Sarah Walker on Chuck. Up next, she co-stars in two films: Guilt Trip opposite Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen; and as the female lead in I, Frankenstein with Aaron Eckhart.
'Chuck' Star Yvonne Strahovski To Recur On Showtime's 'Dexter'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91