In her first series gig since the end of NBC’s Chuck, Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama series Dexter for a multi-episode arc in the upcoming seventh season. She will play Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she’s struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) works with her and begins to wonder if there’s more to this woman than she’s professed. Production on Season 7 began last week for a September 30 premiere. Strahovski is best-known for playing CIA operative Sarah Walker on Chuck. Up next, she co-stars in two films: Guilt Trip opposite Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen; and as the female lead in I, Frankenstein with Aaron Eckhart.
'Chuck' Star Yvonne Strahovski To Recur On Showtime's 'Dexter'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27M+ Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK -Tuesday AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bachelor’, CBS Comedies Hit Ratings Highs, ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Ticks Up
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Trailer: Drew Barrymore Kills It In Netflix Dark Comedy
- New Wave Entertainment Spins Off Comedy Dynamics Into Stand-Alone Company
- ‘Bosch’: Daniel Pyne Named New Showrunner Of Amazon Series
- Sinclair & MGM To Launch Charge! Action Network; ‘Rocky’, James Bond In Lineup
- ‘This Is Us’ Sets New Live+3 Ratings Record For January 10 Episode