In her first series gig since the end of NBC’s Chuck, Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama series Dexter for a multi-episode arc in the upcoming seventh season. She will play Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she’s struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) works with her and begins to wonder if there’s more to this woman than she’s professed. Production on Season 7 began last week for a September 30 premiere. Strahovski is best-known for playing CIA operative Sarah Walker on Chuck. Up next, she co-stars in two films: Guilt Trip opposite Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen; and as the female lead in I, Frankenstein with Aaron Eckhart.
'Chuck' Star Yvonne Strahovski To Recur On Showtime's 'Dexter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comcast NBCU To Take Full Ownership Of Universal Studios Japan For $2.3B
- Lyndon Smith To Star In Shondaland ABC Drama Pilot; Ben Shenkman Co-Stars
- ‘Feud’ Gets Season 2 Order Ahead Of FX Series Premiere; Charles & Diana In Spotlight
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Late-Night Oscar Explainer Pops In Ratings
- Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart & Sarah Silverman Lead Comedy Central Move Into Festival Biz With ‘Clusterfest’
- Vern Co Joins Gersh As New TV & Theater Agent