In her first series gig since the end of NBC’s Chuck, Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama series Dexter for a multi-episode arc in the upcoming seventh season. She will play Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she’s struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) works with her and begins to wonder if there’s more to this woman than she’s professed. Production on Season 7 began last week for a September 30 premiere. Strahovski is best-known for playing CIA operative Sarah Walker on Chuck. Up next, she co-stars in two films: Guilt Trip opposite Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen; and as the female lead in I, Frankenstein with Aaron Eckhart.
'Chuck' Star Yvonne Strahovski To Recur On Showtime's 'Dexter'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Tweets News That Graham-Cassidy Bill Is Kaput
- ‘Waco’ Trailer: First Footage Of Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch In Paramount Network Series
- More Jobs For Female & Minority Cable Executives And Senior Managers, Study Finds
- Jordan Klepper’s ‘The Opposition’ Launch Boosts Comedy Central Timeslot Ratings
- ‘@midnight’ Showrunner Jack Martin Inks Deal With Universal TV Alternative Studio
- ‘Tremors’: Toks Olagundoye Cast In Syfy Reboot