In her first series gig since the end of NBC’s Chuck, Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast of Showtime’s drama series Dexter for a multi-episode arc in the upcoming seventh season. She will play Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she’s struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) works with her and begins to wonder if there’s more to this woman than she’s professed. Production on Season 7 began last week for a September 30 premiere. Strahovski is best-known for playing CIA operative Sarah Walker on Chuck. Up next, she co-stars in two films: Guilt Trip opposite Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen; and as the female lead in I, Frankenstein with Aaron Eckhart.
'Chuck' Star Yvonne Strahovski To Recur On Showtime's 'Dexter'
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Latest TV News
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
- Fox Names 2018 Writers Lab Participants
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Reveal Golden Reel Nominations