The newly greenlighted Chef Race: UK Vs. U.S. follows 16 chefs — eight British and eight Americans — who race from Los Angeles to New York for a $100,000 prize. The contestants have no money and minimal resources, so they must use their resourcefulness, ingenuity, leadership and finesse along with their cooking skills to win. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as mentor and judge and Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by UK chef Jamie Oliver (ABC’s Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution) and his Fresh One Prods and is set to premiere in the fall. Oliver is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
Jamie Oliver To Produce New BBC America Series 'Chef Race: UK Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ABC's 2017 Talent Competition Kicks Off; Expands To UK
- BET Awards Winners: Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, Chance The Rapper Lead Way
- Report Exonerates SAG-AFTRA Execs Accused Of Miseeds
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Hit Major Roadblock
- Michelle Obama Makes Surprise BET Awards Cameo Honoring Chance The Rapper