The newly greenlighted Chef Race: UK Vs. U.S. follows 16 chefs — eight British and eight Americans — who race from Los Angeles to New York for a $100,000 prize. The contestants have no money and minimal resources, so they must use their resourcefulness, ingenuity, leadership and finesse along with their cooking skills to win. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as mentor and judge and Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by UK chef Jamie Oliver (ABC’s Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution) and his Fresh One Prods and is set to premiere in the fall. Oliver is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
Jamie Oliver To Produce New BBC America Series 'Chef Race: UK Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘NCIS’ Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: “Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain”
- Gary Glasberg Dies; 'NCIS' Showrunner Was 50
- NCTA Scraps Annual Cable Trade Show After 65 Years
- ‘The Italian Job’ Drama Series Inspired By Movies Set At NBC From Paramount TV
- ‘Lost In Space’: Molly Parker To Star In Netflix Series Remake
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Cast As New Donald Trump