The newly greenlighted Chef Race: UK Vs. U.S. follows 16 chefs — eight British and eight Americans — who race from Los Angeles to New York for a $100,000 prize. The contestants have no money and minimal resources, so they must use their resourcefulness, ingenuity, leadership and finesse along with their cooking skills to win. MasterChef‘s Richard Corrigan will serve as mentor and judge and Food Network’s Claire Robinson will host. The unscripted series is being produced by UK chef Jamie Oliver (ABC’s Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution) and his Fresh One Prods and is set to premiere in the fall. Oliver is executive producing with The Amazing Race‘s Amy Chacon, Undercover Boss‘ Stef Wagstaffe, Roy Ackerman, Sebastian Grant and Jo Ralling.
Jamie Oliver To Produce New BBC America Series 'Chef Race: UK Vs. U.S.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- 7 Best Moments Of The White House Correspondents Dinner
- Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
- The Bruce Jenner ABC Special Won Big On Social Media
- Bruce Jenner Interview Ratings Gold Winner For ABC With 16.9M Watching
- CBS, ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Dominate Daytime Creative Arts Emmys
- Julian Fellowes To Adapt Anthony Trollope’s ‘Doctor Thorne’ For ITV