CBS is virtually done with its upfront sales. The most-watched network’s haul is expected to be close to last year’s $2.5 billion-$2.7 billion. The network scored high-single-digit CPM increases close to 10%. They are expected to be the highest among the Big Four broadcast networks this year at an upfront marketplace that has not been as strong as last year when CBS again led the pack with 13%-15% CPM bumps. Probably because of that, CBS opted to sell slightly less inventory, about 77%-78%, this year than it did last year when 80% of its available ad time was sold upfront.
CBS Wraps Upfront Sales On Par With 2011
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation