CBS is virtually done with its upfront sales. The most-watched network’s haul is expected to be close to last year’s $2.5 billion-$2.7 billion. The network scored high-single-digit CPM increases close to 10%. They are expected to be the highest among the Big Four broadcast networks this year at an upfront marketplace that has not been as strong as last year when CBS again led the pack with 13%-15% CPM bumps. Probably because of that, CBS opted to sell slightly less inventory, about 77%-78%, this year than it did last year when 80% of its available ad time was sold upfront.
CBS Wraps Upfront Sales On Par With 2011
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘NCIS’: Maria Bello Joins Veteran CBS Drama As Series Regular
- Katy Perry To Host MTV Video Music Awards
- ‘The Arrangement’: Garcelle Beauvais Set To Recur In Season 2 On E!
- Donald Trump Gives Thumbs Up As ‘Fox & Friends’ & New York Times Make Nice
- Amy Sedaris Explains ‘At Home’ To Bemused TV Critics At TCA
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Krista Vernoff Returning As Co-Showrunner For Season 14