CBS said it has ordered Draw Something, an unscripted pilot based on Zynga’s game, which counts some 100 million US players. The project is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest and Michael Davies. Per the network: “Each week, teams of celebrities and everyday users will test their skills in front of a studio audience to earn money and big laughs. Viewers can also play along at home for a chance to win prizes and compete with the celebrities.” Embassy Row, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Adam Sher exec producing alongside Seacrest and Davies. CBS has brought hit digital properties to primetime before. Its comedy series $#*! My Dad Says was based on a popular Twitter feed.
CBS Picks Up ‘Draw Something’ Reality Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive