CBS said it has ordered Draw Something, an unscripted pilot based on Zynga’s game, which counts some 100 million US players. The project is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest and Michael Davies. Per the network: “Each week, teams of celebrities and everyday users will test their skills in front of a studio audience to earn money and big laughs. Viewers can also play along at home for a chance to win prizes and compete with the celebrities.” Embassy Row, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Adam Sher exec producing alongside Seacrest and Davies. CBS has brought hit digital properties to primetime before. Its comedy series $#*! My Dad Says was based on a popular Twitter feed.
CBS Picks Up ‘Draw Something’ Reality Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest TV News
- Nicole Kidman On ‘Big Little Lies’, Kubrick And Taking Chances: “I Don't Approach Things From That Safe Place”…
- TV News Covers Charlottesville Memorial: “If I Have To Give Up My Child We're Going To Make It Count”
- 'Dietland': Joy Nash Cast As the Lead In AMC’s Drama Series From Marti Noxon
- Gordon Ramsay Discusses Process Of Identifying And Elevating Young Talent On 'MasterChef Junior'
- Carlton Cuse Inks Big Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Seth Meyers: Press Conference Proves Donald Trump “Fully Out Of His Mind”