CBS said it has ordered Draw Something, an unscripted pilot based on Zynga’s game, which counts some 100 million US players. The project is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest and Michael Davies. Per the network: “Each week, teams of celebrities and everyday users will test their skills in front of a studio audience to earn money and big laughs. Viewers can also play along at home for a chance to win prizes and compete with the celebrities.” Embassy Row, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Adam Sher exec producing alongside Seacrest and Davies. CBS has brought hit digital properties to primetime before. Its comedy series $#*! My Dad Says was based on a popular Twitter feed.
CBS Picks Up ‘Draw Something’ Reality Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos