CBS said it has ordered Draw Something, an unscripted pilot based on Zynga’s game, which counts some 100 million US players. The project is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest and Michael Davies. Per the network: “Each week, teams of celebrities and everyday users will test their skills in front of a studio audience to earn money and big laughs. Viewers can also play along at home for a chance to win prizes and compete with the celebrities.” Embassy Row, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Adam Sher exec producing alongside Seacrest and Davies. CBS has brought hit digital properties to primetime before. Its comedy series $#*! My Dad Says was based on a popular Twitter feed.
CBS Picks Up ‘Draw Something’ Reality Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- MPAA: Hollywood Is Key Driver Of U.S. Economy With $49 Billion Payout, Salaries Much Higher Than Nat’l Average
- ‘True Detective’: Scoot McNairy Cast In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- ‘Love Is___’: OWN Relationship Dramedy From Mara Brock Akil & Salim Akil Adds Five To Cast
- ‘Breathe’ Trailer: A Father Fights For His Dying Son In New Amazon Series
- Billboard Music Awards Gets Airdate On NBC
- Donald Trump’s Not Racist, Sarah Sanders Assures Us, Citing ‘The Apprentice’