The Words is coming out from CBS Films on September 7, up two weeks from its original September 21 slot. The literary plagiarism drama stars Bradley Cooper, Olivia Wilde, Dennis Quaid, Zoe Saldana and Jeremy Irons. Cooper plays a struggling writer who passes off an old work as his own in the multi-plotted film. Brian Klugman and Lee Sternthal co-direct from a script they wrote together. The Words is produced by Michael Benaroya, Jim Young, and Tatiana Kelly, with Laura Rister and Cassian Elwes exec producing under their Waterfall Media Banner along with with Cooper and Lisa Wilson. CBS Films picked up The Words at Sundance this year.
CBS Films Shifts 'The Words' Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Redband Trailer: Grieving Mom Frances McDormand Vs. Local Cop…
- Andrew Dice Clay In Negotiations To Join ‘A Star Is Born’ In Key Role
- Tika Sumpter Joins Casey Affleck In ‘The Old Man And The Gun’
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Brings Global Box Office To $462M Through Wednesday
- Bruna Papandrea’s Made Up Stories Lands First Book: ‘The House On Langley Lake’
- Maika Monroe & Jeremy Allen White To Star In ‘Shotgun’ Helmed By Hannah Marks & Joey Power