Caleb Landry Jones has been cast in the lead role in the John Boorman-directed Broken Dream. The project was set to move into production with River Phoenix nearly 20 years ago until River’s untimely death. Boorman has been searching for the right actor to play the role ever since. The story is described as a love story that takes place in a futuristic world. Boorman co-wrote the script with Neil Jordan. Boorman will also produce with Kieran Corrigan of Merlin Films in Ireland. John Hurt is attached to play Jones’ father. Casting for the female lead opposite Jones is underway.
Caleb Landry Jones Set For Lead Role In 'Broken Dream'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast