EXCLUSIVE: A little over a month after Nina Dobrev left her long-time agency Innovative Artists, The Vampire Diaries star has signed with CAA. The Bulgarian-born Canadian actress co-starred on the popular Canadian teen soap Degrassi: The Next Generation before getting her big Hollywood break when she landed the lead on the CW’s Vampire Diaries. Dobrev will next be seen in the Lionsgate/Summit feature The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. She is managed by Cynthia Pett-Dante, Aleen Keshishian, and Scott Wexler at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and additionally repped by attorneys Gretchen Rush and Stephen Warren.
CAA Signs 'Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'