EXCLUSIVE: A little over a month after Nina Dobrev left her long-time agency Innovative Artists, The Vampire Diaries star has signed with CAA. The Bulgarian-born Canadian actress co-starred on the popular Canadian teen soap Degrassi: The Next Generation before getting her big Hollywood break when she landed the lead on the CW’s Vampire Diaries. Dobrev will next be seen in the Lionsgate/Summit feature The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. She is managed by Cynthia Pett-Dante, Aleen Keshishian, and Scott Wexler at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and additionally repped by attorneys Gretchen Rush and Stephen Warren.
CAA Signs 'Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview