EXCLUSIVE: A little over a month after Nina Dobrev left her long-time agency Innovative Artists, The Vampire Diaries star has signed with CAA. The Bulgarian-born Canadian actress co-starred on the popular Canadian teen soap Degrassi: The Next Generation before getting her big Hollywood break when she landed the lead on the CW’s Vampire Diaries. Dobrev will next be seen in the Lionsgate/Summit feature The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. She is managed by Cynthia Pett-Dante, Aleen Keshishian, and Scott Wexler at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and additionally repped by attorneys Gretchen Rush and Stephen Warren.
CAA Signs 'Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update