EXCLUSIVE: A little over a month after Nina Dobrev left her long-time agency Innovative Artists, The Vampire Diaries star has signed with CAA. The Bulgarian-born Canadian actress co-starred on the popular Canadian teen soap Degrassi: The Next Generation before getting her big Hollywood break when she landed the lead on the CW’s Vampire Diaries. Dobrev will next be seen in the Lionsgate/Summit feature The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. She is managed by Cynthia Pett-Dante, Aleen Keshishian, and Scott Wexler at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and additionally repped by attorneys Gretchen Rush and Stephen Warren.
CAA Signs 'Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?