EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Adam Cozad, a screenwriter who doesn’t yet have a screen credit, but is in the middle of some of the bigger projects in town. Cozad’s script Moscow was bought by Paramount and developed into the reboot of the Jack Ryan reboot that Kenneth Branagh is directing with Chris Pine starring and Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Mace Neufeld producing for Par and Skydance. He also adapted the Mark Greaney novel The Gray Man for New Regency that James Gray will direct with Brad Pitt starring, as well as a Tarzan film at Warner Bros that I’m hearing has the interest of filmmakers David Yates, Gary Ross and Susanna White. Cozad also scripted the Scott Free-produced extraterrestrial thriller Archangel for New Regency, which has Joseph Kosinski attached. Cozad did all that while repped at ICM Partners before his agent left there. He continues to be managed by Gotham Group’s Jeremy Bell and Ellen Goldsmith-Vein and lawyered by Jeff Frankel.
CAA Signs Jack Ryan Reboot Scribe Adam Cozad
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero
- Director Terry Zwigoff Joins Peter Jackson, Mira Sorvino & Ashley Judd In Claiming Weinstein Blacklist; Hollywood Reacts
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”