EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Adam Cozad, a screenwriter who doesn’t yet have a screen credit, but is in the middle of some of the bigger projects in town. Cozad’s script Moscow was bought by Paramount and developed into the reboot of the Jack Ryan reboot that Kenneth Branagh is directing with Chris Pine starring and Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Mace Neufeld producing for Par and Skydance. He also adapted the Mark Greaney novel The Gray Man for New Regency that James Gray will direct with Brad Pitt starring, as well as a Tarzan film at Warner Bros that I’m hearing has the interest of filmmakers David Yates, Gary Ross and Susanna White. Cozad also scripted the Scott Free-produced extraterrestrial thriller Archangel for New Regency, which has Joseph Kosinski attached. Cozad did all that while repped at ICM Partners before his agent left there. He continues to be managed by Gotham Group’s Jeremy Bell and Ellen Goldsmith-Vein and lawyered by Jeff Frankel.
CAA Signs Jack Ryan Reboot Scribe Adam Cozad
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Eli Broad Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- Eli Broad Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donations To End Gun Violence: Who’s Next?
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz; Spokesperson Responds…
- ‘Marshall’ Songwriters Common & Diane Warren On Writing A Resonant Call-To-Action Song
- ‘Phantom Thread’ Composer Jonny Greenwood On Writing Music Reynolds Woodcock Would Appreciate
- Diane Warren & Melissa Leo Among L.A. Italia Festival Honorees
- The Black List & Women In Film Set Writers, Mentors For Inaugural Feature Lab