EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Adam Cozad, a screenwriter who doesn’t yet have a screen credit, but is in the middle of some of the bigger projects in town. Cozad’s script Moscow was bought by Paramount and developed into the reboot of the Jack Ryan reboot that Kenneth Branagh is directing with Chris Pine starring and Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Mace Neufeld producing for Par and Skydance. He also adapted the Mark Greaney novel The Gray Man for New Regency that James Gray will direct with Brad Pitt starring, as well as a Tarzan film at Warner Bros that I’m hearing has the interest of filmmakers David Yates, Gary Ross and Susanna White. Cozad also scripted the Scott Free-produced extraterrestrial thriller Archangel for New Regency, which has Joseph Kosinski attached. Cozad did all that while repped at ICM Partners before his agent left there. He continues to be managed by Gotham Group’s Jeremy Bell and Ellen Goldsmith-Vein and lawyered by Jeff Frankel.
CAA Signs Jack Ryan Reboot Scribe Adam Cozad
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Fleming Jr
- Toronto: 'The Dead Lands' Acquired by Magnet In NA Rights Deal
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Katey Sagal Mothers Vinny Pazienza In Fight Pic 'Bleed For This'
- 'Ben-Hur' Remake: 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Lands Title Role
- Toronto: Andrew Garfield-Michael Shannon Starrer '99 Homes' Sells To Broad Green Pictures In $3 Million Deal
- 'Skull Island:' Tom Hiddleston Stars In King Kong Origin Tale
- Skydance Productions Names Larry Wasserman CFO