EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Adam Cozad, a screenwriter who doesn’t yet have a screen credit, but is in the middle of some of the bigger projects in town. Cozad’s script Moscow was bought by Paramount and developed into the reboot of the Jack Ryan reboot that Kenneth Branagh is directing with Chris Pine starring and Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Mace Neufeld producing for Par and Skydance. He also adapted the Mark Greaney novel The Gray Man for New Regency that James Gray will direct with Brad Pitt starring, as well as a Tarzan film at Warner Bros that I’m hearing has the interest of filmmakers David Yates, Gary Ross and Susanna White. Cozad also scripted the Scott Free-produced extraterrestrial thriller Archangel for New Regency, which has Joseph Kosinski attached. Cozad did all that while repped at ICM Partners before his agent left there. He continues to be managed by Gotham Group’s Jeremy Bell and Ellen Goldsmith-Vein and lawyered by Jeff Frankel.
CAA Signs Jack Ryan Reboot Scribe Adam Cozad
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’