Talent publicists Nicole Perna and Melissa Raubvogel will work with B|W|R founding partner Nanci Ryder and president Leslie Sloane Zelnik in developing new strategies to support talent in a changing digital landscape, the public relations firm says. Perna has been at the company since 2002 based in Beverly Hills and Raubvogel joined the New York office in 2004 after a stint at PMK. “Both Nicole and Melissa have shown tremendous skill in client development over the years, and we are proud to recognize their contributions,” Ryder said in announcing the pair’s promotion to EVP in the talent practice. “With their leadership and insight we see the opportunity for continued growth and diversification of this company.”
B|W|R Promotes Nicole Perna And Melissa Raubvogel To EVPs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video