Talent publicists Nicole Perna and Melissa Raubvogel will work with B|W|R founding partner Nanci Ryder and president Leslie Sloane Zelnik in developing new strategies to support talent in a changing digital landscape, the public relations firm says. Perna has been at the company since 2002 based in Beverly Hills and Raubvogel joined the New York office in 2004 after a stint at PMK. “Both Nicole and Melissa have shown tremendous skill in client development over the years, and we are proud to recognize their contributions,” Ryder said in announcing the pair’s promotion to EVP in the talent practice. “With their leadership and insight we see the opportunity for continued growth and diversification of this company.”
B|W|R Promotes Nicole Perna And Melissa Raubvogel To EVPs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Bill Hader To Host 'SNL' October 11
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living