Talent publicists Nicole Perna and Melissa Raubvogel will work with B|W|R founding partner Nanci Ryder and president Leslie Sloane Zelnik in developing new strategies to support talent in a changing digital landscape, the public relations firm says. Perna has been at the company since 2002 based in Beverly Hills and Raubvogel joined the New York office in 2004 after a stint at PMK. “Both Nicole and Melissa have shown tremendous skill in client development over the years, and we are proud to recognize their contributions,” Ryder said in announcing the pair’s promotion to EVP in the talent practice. “With their leadership and insight we see the opportunity for continued growth and diversification of this company.”
B|W|R Promotes Nicole Perna And Melissa Raubvogel To EVPs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company