Broadcast ad sales executives hopefully got some rest during the Memorial Day holiday weekend because this coming weekend is expected to be a busy one for them. I hear that the upfront marketplace is now officially in session, with all five English-language broadcast networks making deals for a large portion of their ad time for next season. Expectations are that by Monday the first networks will be done selling out its upfront ad inventory, with adults 18-49 leader Fox, which once again kicked off the proceedings, likely to finish first. Analysts have predicted low- to mid-single-digit increases in ad pricing this year.
Broadcast Upfront Sales In Full Swing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices