The premiere of Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp last night drew an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers and 254,000 adults 18-49. The series starring Sarah Palin’s daughter, which aired against MTV hit Teen Mom, fell dramatically from its lead-in, Dance Moms, which delivered 1.8 million total viewers and 992,000 18-49s. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, also was well below the debut of the Lifetime’s now-defunct Roseanne Barr docureality series Roseanne’s Nuts, which opened with 1.6 million total viewers and 863,000 adults 18-49 before falling off precipitously in subsequent airings.
Bristol Palin's Lifetime Reality Series Bombs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…
- The A.V. Club Sets Up At Fusion; Weekly Show To Bow This Year
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo
- Ryan Reynolds Pens Moving Tribute To ‘Deadpool’ Fan Who Died Of Cancer
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7