The premiere of Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp last night drew an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers and 254,000 adults 18-49. The series starring Sarah Palin’s daughter, which aired against MTV hit Teen Mom, fell dramatically from its lead-in, Dance Moms, which delivered 1.8 million total viewers and 992,000 18-49s. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, also was well below the debut of the Lifetime’s now-defunct Roseanne Barr docureality series Roseanne’s Nuts, which opened with 1.6 million total viewers and 863,000 adults 18-49 before falling off precipitously in subsequent airings.
Bristol Palin's Lifetime Reality Series Bombs
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations