The premiere of Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp last night drew an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers and 254,000 adults 18-49. The series starring Sarah Palin’s daughter, which aired against MTV hit Teen Mom, fell dramatically from its lead-in, Dance Moms, which delivered 1.8 million total viewers and 992,000 18-49s. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, also was well below the debut of the Lifetime’s now-defunct Roseanne Barr docureality series Roseanne’s Nuts, which opened with 1.6 million total viewers and 863,000 adults 18-49 before falling off precipitously in subsequent airings.
Bristol Palin's Lifetime Reality Series Bombs
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup