The premiere of Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp last night drew an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers and 254,000 adults 18-49. The series starring Sarah Palin’s daughter, which aired against MTV hit Teen Mom, fell dramatically from its lead-in, Dance Moms, which delivered 1.8 million total viewers and 992,000 18-49s. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, also was well below the debut of the Lifetime’s now-defunct Roseanne Barr docureality series Roseanne’s Nuts, which opened with 1.6 million total viewers and 863,000 adults 18-49 before falling off precipitously in subsequent airings.
Bristol Palin's Lifetime Reality Series Bombs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings