The premiere of Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp last night drew an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers and 254,000 adults 18-49. The series starring Sarah Palin’s daughter, which aired against MTV hit Teen Mom, fell dramatically from its lead-in, Dance Moms, which delivered 1.8 million total viewers and 992,000 18-49s. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, also was well below the debut of the Lifetime’s now-defunct Roseanne Barr docureality series Roseanne’s Nuts, which opened with 1.6 million total viewers and 863,000 adults 18-49 before falling off precipitously in subsequent airings.
Bristol Palin's Lifetime Reality Series Bombs
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Teaser In Hall H – Comic-Con