Brian Speiser has joined APA. Speiser’s addition to the company will be as agent in APA’s Alternative and International Television division. He was previously a VP at Octagon, helping to launch the company’s entertainment division in 2009. Speiser was also an executive producer on MTV’s It Get Better anti-bullying special earlier this year. Speiser’s client Dan Savage headed the project. At APA, Speiser will report to partner Hayden Meyer and TV head Lee Dinstman.
TV Agent Brian Speiser Moves To APA
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles