Brian Speiser has joined APA. Speiser’s addition to the company will be as agent in APA’s Alternative and International Television division. He was previously a VP at Octagon, helping to launch the company’s entertainment division in 2009. Speiser was also an executive producer on MTV’s It Get Better anti-bullying special earlier this year. Speiser’s client Dan Savage headed the project. At APA, Speiser will report to partner Hayden Meyer and TV head Lee Dinstman.
TV Agent Brian Speiser Moves To APA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Candy's Son Takes The Lead In 'Bar America': Hot Trailer
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser