Brian Speiser has joined APA. Speiser’s addition to the company will be as agent in APA’s Alternative and International Television division. He was previously a VP at Octagon, helping to launch the company’s entertainment division in 2009. Speiser was also an executive producer on MTV’s It Get Better anti-bullying special earlier this year. Speiser’s client Dan Savage headed the project. At APA, Speiser will report to partner Hayden Meyer and TV head Lee Dinstman.
TV Agent Brian Speiser Moves To APA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess