EXCLUSIVE: ABC and ABC Studios like their Beauty. Ruth Bradley (In Her Skin), who played the female lead in the ABC/ABC Studios drama pilot Beauty And The Beast, has signed a talent holding deal with the network and studio behind the project, which would likely lead to another pilot role for the Irish actress next season. Bradley, repped by Anonymous Content and UK’s Hamilton/Hodell, most recently starred in the ITV miniseries Titanic, which also aired on ABC, and in the Sundance film Grabbers, in which she stars opposite Richard Coyle.
'Beauty And The Beast' Star Ruth Bradley Signs Holding Deal With ABC & ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins