EXCLUSIVE: ABC and ABC Studios like their Beauty. Ruth Bradley (In Her Skin), who played the female lead in the ABC/ABC Studios drama pilot Beauty And The Beast, has signed a talent holding deal with the network and studio behind the project, which would likely lead to another pilot role for the Irish actress next season. Bradley, repped by Anonymous Content and UK’s Hamilton/Hodell, most recently starred in the ITV miniseries Titanic, which also aired on ABC, and in the Sundance film Grabbers, in which she stars opposite Richard Coyle.
'Beauty And The Beast' Star Ruth Bradley Signs Holding Deal With ABC & ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’