Barry Sonnenfeld’s Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens and Guy Ritchie’s Gamekeeper are two of the projects that will help launch Liquid Comics’ original motion-comics programs on Yahoo Screen this summer. The partnership, announced today, will see similar styled content from the graphic novel producer launching later in the year on Yahoo’s video hub, which draws more than 57 million unique visitors monthly. Both directors created the graphic novels on which the digital versions are based. Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens, penned by Grant Morrison, revolves around a secret world war battle never recorded in the history books, when an alien invasion attacks Earth in the age of the dinosaurs and the planet’s only saviors are the prehistoric beasts that are much more intelligent than humanity has ever imagined. Gamekeeper, written by Andy Diggle, follows a reclusive groundsman who lives a quiet existence unitl mercenaries invade and sets him on a path of vengeance — until it becomes difficult to tell who has more power, the man or the animal within.
Barry Sonnenfeld And Guy Ritchie On Slate For Liquid Comics-Yahoo Tie-Up
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV