Barry Sonnenfeld’s Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens and Guy Ritchie’s Gamekeeper are two of the projects that will help launch Liquid Comics’ original motion-comics programs on Yahoo Screen this summer. The partnership, announced today, will see similar styled content from the graphic novel producer launching later in the year on Yahoo’s video hub, which draws more than 57 million unique visitors monthly. Both directors created the graphic novels on which the digital versions are based. Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens, penned by Grant Morrison, revolves around a secret world war battle never recorded in the history books, when an alien invasion attacks Earth in the age of the dinosaurs and the planet’s only saviors are the prehistoric beasts that are much more intelligent than humanity has ever imagined. Gamekeeper, written by Andy Diggle, follows a reclusive groundsman who lives a quiet existence unitl mercenaries invade and sets him on a path of vengeance — until it becomes difficult to tell who has more power, the man or the animal within.
Barry Sonnenfeld And Guy Ritchie On Slate For Liquid Comics-Yahoo Tie-Up
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016