Barry Sonnenfeld’s Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens and Guy Ritchie’s Gamekeeper are two of the projects that will help launch Liquid Comics’ original motion-comics programs on Yahoo Screen this summer. The partnership, announced today, will see similar styled content from the graphic novel producer launching later in the year on Yahoo’s video hub, which draws more than 57 million unique visitors monthly. Both directors created the graphic novels on which the digital versions are based. Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens, penned by Grant Morrison, revolves around a secret world war battle never recorded in the history books, when an alien invasion attacks Earth in the age of the dinosaurs and the planet’s only saviors are the prehistoric beasts that are much more intelligent than humanity has ever imagined. Gamekeeper, written by Andy Diggle, follows a reclusive groundsman who lives a quiet existence unitl mercenaries invade and sets him on a path of vengeance — until it becomes difficult to tell who has more power, the man or the animal within.
Barry Sonnenfeld And Guy Ritchie On Slate For Liquid Comics-Yahoo Tie-Up
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'