Barry Sonnenfeld’s Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens and Guy Ritchie’s Gamekeeper are two of the projects that will help launch Liquid Comics’ original motion-comics programs on Yahoo Screen this summer. The partnership, announced today, will see similar styled content from the graphic novel producer launching later in the year on Yahoo’s video hub, which draws more than 57 million unique visitors monthly. Both directors created the graphic novels on which the digital versions are based. Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens, penned by Grant Morrison, revolves around a secret world war battle never recorded in the history books, when an alien invasion attacks Earth in the age of the dinosaurs and the planet’s only saviors are the prehistoric beasts that are much more intelligent than humanity has ever imagined. Gamekeeper, written by Andy Diggle, follows a reclusive groundsman who lives a quiet existence unitl mercenaries invade and sets him on a path of vengeance — until it becomes difficult to tell who has more power, the man or the animal within.
Barry Sonnenfeld And Guy Ritchie On Slate For Liquid Comics-Yahoo Tie-Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM