“This is not as I expected to ever leave this couch after 15 years,” the Today co-host said this morning, when she announced today is her last day as a regular co-host on the NBC morning show. “They’re giving me some fancy new titles which essentially mean I’m going to get tickets to every big story we want to cover.” She now becomes Anchor at Large and National and International Correspondent for NBC News. She’ll cover global stories, anchor primetime specials and report for Today, Nightly News, Rock Center, Dateline and MSNBC, as well as digital properties.
'Today's Ann Curry Tearfully Apologizes For Not Carrying “Ball To The Finish Line”
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
More From Lieberman
- NYC Passes Tokyo As Top Entertainment & Media Spender – Report
- Can CEOs Convince Wall Street That TV’s Lost Ad Dollars Will Come Back?
- Former Fox Station Employee Commits Suicide Outside Corporate Headquarters
- Would A Hollywood Deal With Alibaba Be Cause For Alarm Or Elation?
- Viacom’s Philippe Dauman Made $44.3M In 2014, +19.3%
- Wall Street Wonders: Can DreamWorks Animation Survive Another Failure?