“This is not as I expected to ever leave this couch after 15 years,” the Today co-host said this morning, when she announced today is her last day as a regular co-host on the NBC morning show. “They’re giving me some fancy new titles which essentially mean I’m going to get tickets to every big story we want to cover.” She now becomes Anchor at Large and National and International Correspondent for NBC News. She’ll cover global stories, anchor primetime specials and report for Today, Nightly News, Rock Center, Dateline and MSNBC, as well as digital properties.
'Today's Ann Curry Tearfully Apologizes For Not Carrying “Ball To The Finish Line”
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Comcast Execs Update Analysts After Strong Q3 Earnings Report: Live Blog
- Streaming Cash: Redbox Reports Losses From Its Joint Venture With Verizon
- Cable Programmers, Citing Privacy Concerns, Hold Up FCC's Review Of Comcast And DirecTV Deals
- Layer3 TV Taps Lindsay Gardner To Lead Programming And Content Acquisition
- Yahoo Shares Rise As Mobile Revenues Help It Beat Q3 Earnings Expectations
- Will Time Warner Feel A Bruise From Its Battle With Dish Network?