Friends and fans of Roger Slifer are asking police and the public for their help in tracking down the hit-and-run driver who ran down Slifer in a Santa Monica intersection, leaving him in critical condition. Police say the animation and comic book veteran was crossing 5th Street early Saturday morning when he was mowed down by a white sedan with tinted windows. The driver fled and Slifer remains hospitalized. Slifer, a member of The CPL Gang, began working for Marvel in the mid-1970s, moving to DC Comics in 1981. He later transitioned into animation, working for Sunbow Entertainment as a producer, story editor and writer on series including Jem And The Holograms, Transformers and G.I. Joe Extreme.
Animation and Comic Book Veteran Roger Slifer Critically Injured In Hit And Run
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment