A&E Network has picked up a second season of breakout Duck Dynasty. Production will begin this summer on 26 new 30-minute episodes slated to premiere in the fourth quarter of 2012. Duck Dynasty, about the Robertson family who operate a thriving duck call business while staying true to their family values and lifestyle on the Louisiana bayou, has been growing throughout its freshman run, with the season 1 finale on May 23 drawing 2.6 million total viewers and 1.5 million in 25-54 and 18-49.
A&E Renews 'Duck Dynasty' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'