A&E Network has picked up a second season of breakout Duck Dynasty. Production will begin this summer on 26 new 30-minute episodes slated to premiere in the fourth quarter of 2012. Duck Dynasty, about the Robertson family who operate a thriving duck call business while staying true to their family values and lifestyle on the Louisiana bayou, has been growing throughout its freshman run, with the season 1 finale on May 23 drawing 2.6 million total viewers and 1.5 million in 25-54 and 18-49.
A&E Renews 'Duck Dynasty' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview