A&E Network has picked up a second season of breakout Duck Dynasty. Production will begin this summer on 26 new 30-minute episodes slated to premiere in the fourth quarter of 2012. Duck Dynasty, about the Robertson family who operate a thriving duck call business while staying true to their family values and lifestyle on the Louisiana bayou, has been growing throughout its freshman run, with the season 1 finale on May 23 drawing 2.6 million total viewers and 1.5 million in 25-54 and 18-49.
A&E Renews 'Duck Dynasty' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles