ABC has joined CBS and the CW in wrapping its upfront sales. ABC’s volume was near its upfront haul from last year, which was $2.4 billion-$2.5 billion. In a weaker upfront marketplace, ABC’s CPMs rose 6%-8% vs. 11%-12% last year for inventory close to last year’s levels. The network sold ads across all platforms, including digital.
ABC Done With 2012-13 Upfront Sales
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn