ABC has joined CBS and the CW in wrapping its upfront sales. ABC’s volume was near its upfront haul from last year, which was $2.4 billion-$2.5 billion. In a weaker upfront marketplace, ABC’s CPMs rose 6%-8% vs. 11%-12% last year for inventory close to last year’s levels. The network sold ads across all platforms, including digital.
ABC Done With 2012-13 Upfront Sales
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'