ABC has joined CBS and the CW in wrapping its upfront sales. ABC’s volume was near its upfront haul from last year, which was $2.4 billion-$2.5 billion. In a weaker upfront marketplace, ABC’s CPMs rose 6%-8% vs. 11%-12% last year for inventory close to last year’s levels. The network sold ads across all platforms, including digital.
ABC Done With 2012-13 Upfront Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'