ABC has renewed summer Canadian drama Rookie Blue for a fourth season. While not a hit by any stretch — it most recently averaged a 1.3 in the 18-49 demo — the cop drama has done well enough to warrant a renewal at the price point it’s getting the show. ABC points out that Rookie Blue stands as the No. 1 series among Adults 18-49 in the Thursday’s 10 o’clock hour so far this summer. The fourth season of the series, produced by ICF Film and Entertainment One, will go into production in Toronto later this summer. In Canada, it airs on Global.
ABC Picks Up Fourth Season Of 'Rookie Blue'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over