ABC has renewed summer Canadian drama Rookie Blue for a fourth season. While not a hit by any stretch — it most recently averaged a 1.3 in the 18-49 demo — the cop drama has done well enough to warrant a renewal at the price point it’s getting the show. ABC points out that Rookie Blue stands as the No. 1 series among Adults 18-49 in the Thursday’s 10 o’clock hour so far this summer. The fourth season of the series, produced by ICF Film and Entertainment One, will go into production in Toronto later this summer. In Canada, it airs on Global.
ABC Picks Up Fourth Season Of 'Rookie Blue'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' Surges, 'Red Band Society' Hits 0.7 Rating Wednesday
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season
- Joe Bastianich To Depart 'MasterChef' Franchise
- Joel McHale To Produce E! Pilot About Snarky Web Comments
- Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley