ABC has renewed summer Canadian drama Rookie Blue for a fourth season. While not a hit by any stretch — it most recently averaged a 1.3 in the 18-49 demo — the cop drama has done well enough to warrant a renewal at the price point it’s getting the show. ABC points out that Rookie Blue stands as the No. 1 series among Adults 18-49 in the Thursday’s 10 o’clock hour so far this summer. The fourth season of the series, produced by ICF Film and Entertainment One, will go into production in Toronto later this summer. In Canada, it airs on Global.
ABC Picks Up Fourth Season Of 'Rookie Blue'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Fall 2014 Preview: Cloudy Ratings Forecast & Where The Networks Stand
- Duo Of Writers Sell Assassin & Auto-Theft Dramas Produced By Chris Morgan To Fox
- 'Simpsons' Duo Adapting Spanish Blended Family Comedy 'Los Serrano' For Fox
- TNT Makes 'One Giant Leap' Into Miniseries With Neil Armstrong Project
- HBO Developing 'The Commissar's Report' Russian Spy Series From Martyn Burke
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production On Joe Paterno Movie With Brian De Palma & Al Pacino