ABC has renewed summer Canadian drama Rookie Blue for a fourth season. While not a hit by any stretch — it most recently averaged a 1.3 in the 18-49 demo — the cop drama has done well enough to warrant a renewal at the price point it’s getting the show. ABC points out that Rookie Blue stands as the No. 1 series among Adults 18-49 in the Thursday’s 10 o’clock hour so far this summer. The fourth season of the series, produced by ICF Film and Entertainment One, will go into production in Toronto later this summer. In Canada, it airs on Global.
ABC Picks Up Fourth Season Of 'Rookie Blue'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO
- Barbie Kligman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- 'Survivor' Finale On Par, 'Hell's Kitchen' Closer Slips From Last Season
- Amber West To Star In Jerrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator