ABC has renewed summer Canadian drama Rookie Blue for a fourth season. While not a hit by any stretch — it most recently averaged a 1.3 in the 18-49 demo — the cop drama has done well enough to warrant a renewal at the price point it’s getting the show. ABC points out that Rookie Blue stands as the No. 1 series among Adults 18-49 in the Thursday’s 10 o’clock hour so far this summer. The fourth season of the series, produced by ICF Film and Entertainment One, will go into production in Toronto later this summer. In Canada, it airs on Global.
ABC Picks Up Fourth Season Of 'Rookie Blue'
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- James Denton To Co-Star In 'The Good Witch' Series On Hallmark Channel
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards