No second-week slump for ABC Family‘s new comedy series Baby Daddy, which bucked the normal trend and actually added viewers in its second airing after a strong debut last week. At 8:30 PM last night, Baby Daddy drew 1.72 million viewers, up 4% from the premiere; 946,000 adults 18-49, up 1%; and 910,000 persons 12-34, up 8%. Baby Daddy, which will likely get a renewal pretty soon, jumped from its lead-in, Melissa & Joey, by 21% in total viewers, 15% in adults 18-34 and 13% in adults 18-49 and ranked as Wednesday’s No.1 cable telecast in primetime in Women 18-34. Meanwhile, the other cable comedy series which had a solid debut last Wednesday, TV Land’s Soul Man, was down 37% in total viewers to a 1.2 million in Week 2.
ABC Family's 'Baby Daddy' Up In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- Vince Vaughn-Produced ‘Fearless With Tim Ferriss’ Gets Premiere Date On Audience Network
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- Rita Moreno On Her EGOT Wins, Affairs With Brando & Elvis (!) And Taking Life ‘One Day At A Time’ – The…
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea…
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme