20th Century Fox TV has pinned SVP stripes on two development VPs: Dana Honor has been promoted to SVP Comedy Development, and Lisa Katz has been upped to SVP Drama Development. Honor continues to report to Jonathan Davis, recently promoted himself to EVP Comedy Development and Animation. Katz reports to SVP Drama Development Michael Thorn. “Dana is a dedicated, smart, creative executive who has built terrific relationships with producers and talent and has a fantastic track record of success,” Davis said. Added Katz, “Lisa is quite simply one of the best in the business, and a hugely important member of my team here at 20th“. Honor helped develop such current 20th TV comedy series as Raising Hope and Don’t Trust the B—- in Apt. 23 and worked on the upcoming The Goodwin Games, How to Live With Your Parents (For The Rest of Your Life), 1600 Penn and The New Normal. Katz was instrumental in the development of 20th TV’s long-runnung procedural Bones and also worked on The Unit, Lie To Me and Kyle Killen’s Awake and Lone Star.
20th Century Fox TV Ups Development Execs Dana Honor & Lisa Katz To SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Debuts Remake At Wondercon With Leading Women And Intergalactic Family Dysfunction
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Trust’ Review: FX’s Jaded Getty Kidnapping Drama Is Criminally Stylish
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Unites Students And Celebrities For Day Of Protest – Highlights
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date