After a four-year stint on the ABC/ABC Studios medical drama Private Practice, writer/producer Craig Turk is moving to CBS TV Studios with an overall deal. Under the pact, Turk, a former attorney, will serve as a consulting producer on the studios’ acclaimed CBS legal drama The Good Wife and develop his own original series for the studio. Turk spent the last four seasons on Private Practice, the last two serving as an executive producer. Before that, he worked on ABC’s Boston Legal, CBS’ Cold Case and NBC’s Law & Order. Turk, repped by Paradigm and attorney Michael Gendler, also has been politically active, working on campaigns for political candidates and ballot initiatives, including serving as Chief Counsel of John McCain’s presidential campaign in 2000.
Writer-Producer Craig Turk Inks Overall Deal With CBS Studios, Will Join 'The Good Wife'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21
- ABC Developing True Crime Procedural Set Throughout Los Angeles History
- Fox Nabs DC Entertainment 'Lucifer' Drama From Tom Kapinos As Put Pilot
- NBC Adapting Movie 'Problem Child' As Comedy Written By Scot Armstrong
- USA Event Series 'Dig' Pushed To 2015, Eyes Additional Episode Order