After a four-year stint on the ABC/ABC Studios medical drama Private Practice, writer/producer Craig Turk is moving to CBS TV Studios with an overall deal. Under the pact, Turk, a former attorney, will serve as a consulting producer on the studios’ acclaimed CBS legal drama The Good Wife and develop his own original series for the studio. Turk spent the last four seasons on Private Practice, the last two serving as an executive producer. Before that, he worked on ABC’s Boston Legal, CBS’ Cold Case and NBC’s Law & Order. Turk, repped by Paradigm and attorney Michael Gendler, also has been politically active, working on campaigns for political candidates and ballot initiatives, including serving as Chief Counsel of John McCain’s presidential campaign in 2000.
Writer-Producer Craig Turk Inks Overall Deal With CBS Studios, Will Join 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Allison Shearmur Funeral Service Set For Monday: Pals Pay Tribute To Late Tastemaking Studio Executive & Producer
January Slows As 'Jumanji' Takes No. 1 For 3rd Weekend With $19M+; Older Guy Pics '12 Strong' & 'Den Of Thieves' In Mid Teens
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: President Donald Trump Passed His Physical – And The Tide Pod Challenge
- PGA Awards Winners List & Live Blog
- Bob Smith Dies: First Openly Gay Comic To Appear On ‘The Tonight Show’ Was 59
- Oscar Winners Fisher Stevens & Ross Kauffman Take On Discovery Doc ‘Taken By The Tiger’
- ‘Spheres: Songs Of Spacetime’ Trailer: Jessica Chastain Narrates VR Experience Exploring Sounds Of The Cosmos
- Netflix’s ‘The Crown’ Targets Paul Bettany As New Prince Philip In Season 3