After a four-year stint on the ABC/ABC Studios medical drama Private Practice, writer/producer Craig Turk is moving to CBS TV Studios with an overall deal. Under the pact, Turk, a former attorney, will serve as a consulting producer on the studios’ acclaimed CBS legal drama The Good Wife and develop his own original series for the studio. Turk spent the last four seasons on Private Practice, the last two serving as an executive producer. Before that, he worked on ABC’s Boston Legal, CBS’ Cold Case and NBC’s Law & Order. Turk, repped by Paradigm and attorney Michael Gendler, also has been politically active, working on campaigns for political candidates and ballot initiatives, including serving as Chief Counsel of John McCain’s presidential campaign in 2000.
Writer-Producer Craig Turk Inks Overall Deal With CBS Studios, Will Join 'The Good Wife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- AT&T Lost TV Subs In Q2, But Still Beat Analysts’ Earnings Expectations
- Nat Geo Teams With Leonardo DiCaprio To Adapt ‘The Right Stuff’ As Scripted Series
- ‘Broad City’ Stars On Censoring Trump & The Feminist Message Behind The Series — TCA
- Nat Geo Wild Greenlights New Series With Survivalist Les Stroud, ‘Road To Westminster’ Special; ‘Untamed’ Season 2…
- Nat Geo Sets Documentary Specials On Princess Diana, ‘Long Road Home’ & ‘Titanic’; ‘StarTalk’ Guest Cast…
- TV One Names Michelle Rice Interim General Manager As Brad Siegel Exits As President